List of Kitchen Items

SINYMom

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I know it's here somewhere but I can't seem to find it :confused3 Can someone please tell me where I can find the list of items that are in the kitchen? I doubt it matters but we are staying in a 2 bedroom at SSR and hubby wants to know what's in the kitchen. Me, I just a coffee maker:rotfl:

Being a first timer, should we make sure all of the items are present when we arrive so that we are not charged or doesn't it all work that way?

Thanks -

Ellen

Being a first timer, should we make sure all of the items are present when we arrive so that we are not charged or doesn't it all work that way?

I have never checked. But I have found that if something is missing and I need it, housekeeping will bring it to you right away.

HBC

Thank's for link, I found most of what I was looking for but still have one or two more questions. As we start our day with coffee, what type of filters does the coffeepot use? How many, if any, does Disney supply?

Disney usually provides at least one filtered pouch of coffee. Sometimes you get a second of Decaf. That's replace on day 4. The coffee makers use basket type filters. The filter pouch has a couple of stirrers, creamers and sugar, but you'll need more of your own if you use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter