Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

OH WOW! i hope lindsay is watching this...those shoes look AMAZING. i LOVE them...

which heat tool are you using and how are you using it? on each stone?

OH. MY. WORD!!!!! I haven't read anything else of your PJ except this very last page....... I absolutely LOVE your shoes!! I mean... REALLY love them!!!

*Goes off to read the rest of your PJ*

You did a phenomenal job on your shoes! They look great! Sorry it's taking so long.:confused3 I think it is totally worth it though.

Wow, everything looks great. I love the shoes, what a cute idea. We are doing a vow renewal also, but ours will be on the Disney Wonder for our 25th in September. I so wish that doing one at Disney was more affordable, but I'm really scrimping and saving to do the cruise one.

WOW!!!! The shoe look's great..you have a lot of patience lol.

That's awesome about the PPP!!!! I can't wait to go,that is what I am most looking forward too,other than the wedding lol.

Your shoes are terrific!!! I admire you for having so much patience. They look gorgeous though, so it's totally worth it!

wow, the shoe looks FANTASTIC! I have sparkle envy! LOL

Subscribing. I am trying to talk my dh into doing a vow renewal when we go in 2009. We will be married for 10 years in May. He has never been to Disney so he doesn't quite "get" it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter