Linking friends on MDE?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
I'm playing tour guide for my friend and her daughter, so I'll be booking all the FPs and ADRs.
It's been forever since I've added anyone ... if she created her own account, how do I add her to my friends in a way that I can book for all of us?

I'm playing tour guide for my friend and her daughter, so I'll be booking all the FPs and ADRs.
It's been forever since I've added anyone ... if she created her own account, how do I add her to my friends in a way that I can book for all of us?

Go to your Friends list in your MDE account and scroll to the bottom where you will see an option to add a friend. You will be given three methods of contacting them. If you know their reservation number than that is a good option to pick. An email will be sent to them with your friend request. They have to respond to the email and add you as a friend who can see all your plans on their account. Once you can see their tickets in your MDE account then you will be able to make fp's for them. :)

As far as ADR's go, you can make reservations for any number of guests without naming them. It will just say guest 2 and 3 on the reservation if you want to do that before the accounts are linked. You can add their names to the ADR later.

Last edited:
Go to your Friends list in your MDE account and scroll to the bottom where you will see an option to add a friend. You will be given three methods of contacting them. If you know their reservation number than that is a good option to pick. An email will be sent to them with your friend request. They have to respond to the email and add you as a friend who can see all your plans on their account. Once you can see their tickets in your MDE account then you will be able to make fp's for them. :)

As far as ADR's go, you can make reservations for any number of guests without naming them. It will just say guest 2 and 3 on the reservation if you want to do that before the accounts are linked. You can add their names to the ADR later.
Thanks!

It will be your credit card on the hook for no-show ADR’s. Probably best if she just gives you the password to her account.

It will be your credit card on the hook for no-show ADR’s. Probably best if she just gives you the password to her account.
Lol, thanks, but she's a good friend and we're all going together. I'll certainly be showing up for our adrs so there won't be any no-show fee (but even if there were, she'd cover hers)

Good luck. I've done this twice and both times required having to call WDW Help Desk. Disney tech capabilities are something left to be desired.

Lol, thanks, but she's a good friend and we're all going together. I'll certainly be showing up for our adrs so there won't be any no-show fee (but even if there were, she'd cover hers)
Sorry, I read “your guide” as “travel agent” for some reason. You’ll only need to link up for FP+. You can book ADR’s for everyone without being linked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter