Lighthouse Point Cabana Numbering

sugliac

DVC Fan Contributor
DVC Gold
Sorry to keep spamming about this stuff - but does anyone know the numbers for the family and serenity cabanas? I am trying to figure out which ones to request and can't find a map of them that is more detailed. Any info much appreciated :) thank you

Family Beach - #1 is closest to the pier and is a HA Grand Cabana, #2 is a Grand Cabana, #3 is HA regular cabana. The food hut is between 10 and 11 and the last 2 (not sure of the numbers) are Grand Cabanas.

Adult beach cabanas are lettered and it starts with the highest letter (which I think is F).

Family Beach - #1 is closest to the pier and is a HA Grand Cabana, #2 is a Grand Cabana, #3 is HA regular cabana. The food hut is between 10 and 11 and the last 2 (not sure of the numbers) are Grand Cabanas.

Adult beach cabanas are lettered and it starts with the highest letter (which I think is F).
This is helpful, thanks. Now if only there were videos or something of the highest number cabanas to see what the vibe is like. Seems like it would be really private but also heard people complaining about the beach that far down?

This is helpful, thanks. Now if only there were videos or something of the highest number cabanas to see what the vibe is like. Seems like it would be really private but also heard people complaining about the beach that far down?
It is rockier and rougher depending on wind direction

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter