Liberty Tree Tavern

deedeew80

Dreaming of My Prince
Good morning! We wanted to go to Liberty Tree Tavern for an upcoming trip, however, the three children in our group are picky and probably won’t eat most of the food there. Does anyone know if they have anything for those picky eaters? The children are 14, 13, 12. Thank you!

Honestly, Liberty Tree Tavern is where I SEND picky eaters. I'm not a huge thanksgiving fan (well not a turkey fan) and I find something to eat there. I usually stuff my face with salad and then the pot roast.

My kids usually eat the mac and cheese and I think the pot roast.

I would say take a look at the sides that are served: mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, stuffing. Will they eat any of that? Will they eat turkey? I have also heard it is possible to get fries (although I have never tried). I will say, it is a lot of money to just eat sides but if the adults are all in, this might be the way.

Good morning! We wanted to go to Liberty Tree Tavern for an upcoming trip, however, the three children in our group are picky and probably won’t eat most of the food there. Does anyone know if they have anything for those picky eaters? The children are 14, 13, 12. Thank you!
If you really want to go there, just request extra of the foods they do like.

My daughter is picky, but she'll aways eat mac n cheese so it's a pretty safe place for us. Yes, we are paying a lot of money for her to eat mac n cheese, but she's happy and they'll bring as much of it as you want.

Thank you everyone! Yes, my kids are not Thanksgiving eaters. Lol! They do like Mac n Cheese though, so I'm sure they will be fine with that. They could possibly eat the turkey, but that will be a decision when they see it. Lol!

I'm old school. When we first started going, this one of the top places to go. It's not anymore. But I've only been there once since 2012, so for us it's still tops. Fits into the gluten-free section for my wife. And eating Christmas Dinner in the middle of the year is just the best.

The turkey, pork, and pot roast are all on a serving plate with mashed potatoes and stuffing - the gravy is on the side. So it's probably pretty good for picky eaters as they can just choose the meat they like, the potatoes and stuffing optionally...and can eat it dry or add the gravy. The Mac&Cheese is separate, so keeps it from mixing with the other stuff (sometimes picky eaters don't like certain foods touching certain others - I admit I've always had a thing about certain sauces and gravies touching other foods that I don't think it goes with - gravy touching my mac & cheese would result in not eating it!).

We've been going there for years and I never knew they would do a special menu for kids who are picky eaters.

We had dgs with us - didn't ask for a special menu but waiter heard us discussing what he would eat, and said how about some chicken tenders and fries? They brough a whole plate of tenders and fries for him!

We've been going there for years and I never knew they would do a special menu for kids who are picky eaters.

We had dgs with us - didn't ask for a special menu but waiter heard us discussing what he would eat, and said how about some chicken tenders and fries? They brough a whole plate of tenders and fries for him!
This is great to know! Thank you! I've been to other restaurants where this has happened, but I wasn't sure about this one. Thank you!

I travel with a friend sometimes, and he's pretty picky, but some tenders and fries always works - we always say that he eats like a 10 year old! 🤣 I wonder if they do this for adults? 🤔

I travel with a friend sometimes, and he's pretty picky, but some tenders and fries always works - we always say that he eats like a 10 year old! 🤣 I wonder if they do this for adults? 🤔

If they can do it, they'll do it for anyone. You are still paying the same price so it's no different to them. :)

If they can do it, they'll do it for anyone. You are still paying the same price so it's no different to them. :)

Oh, I'm sure, but I was really being a bit facetious. 🙂 Also, come on, I'm not going ot be embarrassed by asking for chicken tenders for a man in his 50's! 🤣 We can just go to Chicken Guy! My current tactic is to just go somewhere seperately. "Oh, you want Pizzafari? I'll be at Satu'li! 😁

It might be easier to know what they do eat. Most Disney restaurants keep chicken tenders, fries, and uncrustables around for super picky kids. They can also bring larger portions of the sides.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest