Letters from Mickey

Angel 1

Earning My Ears
I have seen before that you can write to Mickey Mouse at Disneyworld and Mickey will write back. We tried this and have not heard anything in 6 weeks. Is it possible that this great service has been eliminated due to the cutbacks? Or will we get letters close to the time that we go? We are at 8 weeks and counting. My DS and DD sent their letters 8 weeks ago.

My DS was so excited about the whole thing that he went in to tell his second grade teacher, and she asked him to bring it in to show the class when it arrived. Every day we go to the mail to see if Mickey has written back! Each day has been a small disappointment.

Has anybody else tried this?

We sent one probably 3 months ago and have yet to receive anything. I am tempted to try to buy some Mickey computer paper and type up something myself just so she gets something. Anyone else receive anything?

I didn't know anything about Disney mailing a letter from Mickey.

We're going in October and have friends going in May and in September. Both of them are going to send postcards to our kids from Mickey and Minnie.

I wrote TWO times to Mickey and Minnie prior to our August 01 trip. It is now April 02 and I'm still sitting by the mailbox :rolleyes:
My mom and sister are taking my kids in October, maybe I'll try again but definately won't hold my breath.

Where did you guys get the address to write to and stuff? Is there a website? It sounds really cool! but, I would be writing or emailing to complain if it amounted to nothing.

Hi Angel and Megansmom,

If you check your PM's I sent you both messages.

Susan :)

Buget Cuts the worlds worst enemy. I dunno about you but im going to buy a lot more dole whips so the disney economy goes back up :D

<Kick towards Eisner>

Steve

My little girl and friend both mailed letters to Mickey yesterday. Had I read this in advance, I may have not let them b/c now they're all excited. The address I have is:

Walt Disney World Info/Guest Letters/Letters to Mickey Mouse, PO Box 10040, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-00100

Is this what everyone else wrote too? If so, let me know and I will post a complaint on the website I found this on.

Thanks!

DIXIE LANDINGS - 2000
ALL STAR MOVIES - Upcoming Nov

Yes that is the address. A kind soul had read my post, wanted to spread some pixiedust, pretend to be Mickey and Pooh, and sent some postcards from Disneyworld for us. My kids really appreciated it. I also took it one step further and went to DisneySites!! Clipart and sent a personalized letter to each. Hope this helps. It would have been great to get even a form letter from Mickey, but when I think about it, Disney never said they would. It just seems kind of rude that they did not send any reply whatsoever.

I had read somewhere about getting letters from Mickey and emailed WDW to ask about it. I was told that Mickey is too busy to respond to all his mail, or something along those lines. So I wouldn't expect anything. We have had a friend send a postcard from WDW signing Mickey's name, and the kids loved that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter