Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

We have an IGT for the Fanatasy June 30 sailing. We don't have our assignment yet but it looks like the VGT's for our cruise were assigned on Friday. Maybe we will get ours today. Just happy to be on the ship!

We have an IGT for the Fanatasy June 30 sailing. We don't have our assignment yet but it looks like the VGT's for our cruise were assigned on Friday. Maybe we will get ours today. Just happy to be on the ship!

I'm awaiting an IGT for the 30th too! Thinking this afternoon we will know but like you I'm just excited to be anywhere on the ship! It's getting SO close!!!! :banana:

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - VGT Fantasy
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 11 days out - Monday AM
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 5B, Deck 8 - 8050
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy with the location and category. It is right next to the Forward stairs/elevators.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - Connecting! N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - about 120 Days.

June 30 - Fantasy - 7 Day Eastern

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - IGT Fantasy
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 11 days out - Monday AM
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 11a, Deck 9 - 9021-9023
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy with the location and category. It is right next to the Forward stairs/elevators.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - Connecting! So glad since we took a chance!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - about 120 Days.

has anyone gotten their paperwork for july 22nd yet?

I think that I remember someone on our cruise meet thread that said that they got paperwork late last week or this weekend. I'm waiting on a VGT assignment for this cruise, too, and I don't expect it until sometime around the 10th of next month.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on Fantasy 6/30/12 sailing
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 15 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5E, 7190
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy with the assignment! It's a huge room!
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? we did book more than one room (somehow it was less expensive for us to do that) - and our 2nd IGT room is not near our VGT room. We didn't need them to be close together as we are only using one of the rooms. The IGT was assigned today ( 13 days out)
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 120 days out

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - IGT Fantasy, 6/30/2012
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 11a, Deck 9 - 9111
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy with location
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - Only booked one room; this is a connecting room so we'll see how that goes. ???
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - early March 2012

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? IGT on Wonder
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 13
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 10B
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?Close to elevator but under Wavebands
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book?about 90

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - OGT Fantasy, 6/30/2012
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 4c, Deck 7 - 7634
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very, very happy!
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - Only booked one room
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - around 60 days. We booked on 4 May

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - VGT Fantasy July 7

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 15 Thursday pm

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - 5C 7548

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? The only thing I'm not thrilled about is that we are next to the elevator but I'm otherwise happy.

#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - Only booked one room

#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - I think it was 65 days

The only thing I'm not thrilled about is that we are next to the elevator but I'm otherwise happy.

We were in 7578 on the Dream (almost directly across from the midship elevators) and being close to the elevator was never a problem. We didn't hear any noise from the elevators or from people getting on/off. We really liked being able to walk out of our room and right onto the elevator! I hope you'll be happy with your room. :)

We were in 7578 on the Dream (almost directly across from the midship elevators) and being close to the elevator was never a problem. We didn't hear any noise from the elevators or from people getting on/off. We really liked being able to walk out of our room and right onto the elevator! I hope you'll be happy with your room. :)

Good to know - thanks! Maybe I'm worried about nothing!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - VGT Fantasy July 7

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 15 Thursday pm

I'm getting close--sailing the next day on Dream July 8, so hopefully I'll have my room assignment tomorrow!!! And if not, I guess I should have it by Monday, judging by other posts.

#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 15

#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - 5A

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy.

#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - Booked in February so roughly 130 days before departure

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - IGT Fantasy, July 7, Western
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 14 days out - Friday early afternoon
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 4a - Deck 10 - 10612
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I am THRILLED! :cheer2:
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - 23 days.

We had hoped to have a chance to upgrade to a Verandah room at the port. Looks like a little pixie dust took care of that for us! Thank you Disney!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - IGT Fantasy, July 7, Western
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 14 days out - Friday early afternoon
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 4a - Deck 10 - 10612

I know I already said this on our cruise's FB page, but.....
That is so amazing!!!

party:

#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? I am THRILLED! :cheer2:
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - N/A
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - 23 days.

We had hoped to have a chance to upgrade to a Verandah room at the port. Looks like a little pixie dust took care of that for us! Thank you Disney!

WOW!!!!! That is some crazy good Pixie Dust :banana::banana::banana:
Congratulations!!!!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship?
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room?
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?
#6. How many days before departure did you book?

1. IGT and VGT. Fantasy 7/7
2. 16 for VGT. 15 for IGT
3. 11A and 5B.
4. Delighted with rooms. Really better than expected.
5. No. One is fore, one is mid/aft. Different floors. Seems like they had some inventory to work with on this sailing, so a bit disappointed they made no seeming effort to keep us close, but the rooms we got are so great I don't mind too much.
6. Long time ago. Don't remember. Many months.

i think it would be interesting to see what kind of rooms are being assigned when booking a igt, ogt or vgt room. I'm interested to see what categories are assigned, if the assigned rooms are in desirable locations, etc. I didn't see a thread that followed these over time, so if you booked one of these rooms could you please post your assignments when you get them (or post now if you recently got your assignment)? Please include:

#1. Did you book a igt, ogt or vgt room, and on which ship? Vgt
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 14 days
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4c
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Super excited:cheer2:
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? N/a
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 120 days

i think tracking this info over time will give us a better idea of what we might anticipate when booking one of these bargain rooms...
#1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter