Let Me Get This Straight!

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
SOMETHING SEEMS AMISS.

1. Today, I celebrate my Golden Jubilee !
2. Yep, it is my 75th birthday.
3. Usually, on such an occasion:
. . . one is presented grand offerings,
. . . one is showered with presents,
. . . one is bestowed honors from the peasantry,
. . . one expects profound homage throughout the realm.
4. Instead, I am the one buying dinner at Shula's-Disney (Dolphin) for me, wife, and two other retired couples.
5. We will start with cocktails in the Shula Lounge:
. . . We will request our Bar Waiter, "Perry".
. . . He only serves drinks/snacks in the bar, and does not serve meals at restaurant tables.
. . . Yep, we keep a list of our favored servers-waiters-mixologists at many Disney restaurants and bars.
6. Our 401(k), the title to our properties, and the rights to our First Born have been place in escrow as a payment guarantee.
7. The stock price (NYSE Futures) of Shula's and American Express rose significantly this morning.
8. Oh well, unless mistaken, a person only celebrates their Golden Jubilee once in a lifetime.

NOTE1:
I do not intend to consume the better part of Glenlivet 12-Year Single Malt Scotch supplies today and tonight.
However, I do plan to make the distillery run a second shift to replace the vastly depleted inventory.

NOTE2:
My dear wife of 39-years bought me a silk kimono and April tickets to the Hoop-Dee-Doo-Review.
I really am truly honored and well blessed!

Happy Birthday, hold that thought and we will celebrate said birthday at the Dismeet this fall.
There are plenty of us (@BenitaN DW)(@garneska), I will have one at the ready, who would be honored to join you with enjoying a Glenlivet 12- Year Single Malt Scotch :drinking1:thumbsup2

Happy birthday you old fart you! 🎂

SOMETHING SEEMS AMISS.

NOTE2:
My dear wife of 39-years bought me a silk kimono and April tickets to the Hoop-Dee-Doo-Review.

Rusty, you clearly "married UP"!

Oh and I want to see pics you of you in the kimono or else it didn't happen.

The visuals I have in my mind are just OVER-whelming! (and scary) :scared1:

ED

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day for ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter