Lesli's Live Long and Strong WISH Journal

You did a great job handling the pizza last night! Every single step in the right direction is worth celebrating! :cool1:

Yesterday was a strange day and busy. Didn't get done all the things that I wanted, but it was busy.

I did remember to take the water with on the errands. :banana: But I found that I had a problem finding a snack on the road. (next time I will grab an apple from home). I looked on the checkouts for something and that was hard. I didn't want any choclate and tried very carefully to find something "decent". So I thought I would try one of those small Slim Jim cheese and sausage packs, knowing it wasn't the best choice, but it was better than nothing (or so I thought). Two bits and it went into the garbage. I would rather starve than eat one of those. :crazy: Amazingly, I found myself in front of aisles of Easter candy and didn't even crave any. I picked up a few small pieces for the children's baskets and I went to pick up a small Dove milk chocolate bunny for DH and I as a treat. Now you know I have been watching the my food intake too long when I turn the bunny over to read the label. :rolleyes1 I went into shock! :earseek: Those things are more evil than the GS cookies! So I compared it to a Dove choclate truffle egg (about the same size) and the truffle was about 1/2 the evil as the bunny. So the bunny bounced on back to the shelf. :Pinkbounc All I am looking for is a little treat not 10 extra pounds of indulgence.

It was close to lunch time when the errands were over and I had a hard time thinking about where to eat. Normally, I would run through McD's or somewhere similar and grab something with very little thought. I am beginning to realize that it is not easy eating on the road. We didn't have time for Applebee's or I would have done that. So DD15 and I were going to stop at Subway (I can get a fresh salad), when I realized that I didn't have but enough cash to feed one person. So we went home. I ate a Lean Cuisine Chicken Lo Mein (or something mein). Only 200 cal and 32 g carb. I was going to pair it with a salad, but the salad mix went bad on me and I didn't have enough fixings. So tried those SunMaid dried mixed fruits......YUCK! spit that out! Squishy dried fruit isn't my cup of tea, I guess.

I wasn't feeling well (normal at this time), so I rested. My PM snack was 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and small handful of raisins. I was going to make my dinner when I read the recipe and found out it called for sweet potatoes (I don't like) and a lot of brussel sprouts. :crazy: SCRATCH supper idea. Can you tell my food day wasn't going well? I settled for a 3oz hamburger (add the bun, becuase I am very hungry now), 1/3 c. corn and 6 tater tots (oven baked). Later I had 1/4 cup Grapenut Flakes (dry, just need some crunch), but could have done without.

I expected to have some cravings as it is that bad week, but I honestly haven't. So, I am thinking that I was just using the fact that I didn't feel up to par once a month as an excuse to eat poorly. Does that make sense? Yesterday would have gone much better in terms of eating if I had just planned better. Something to think about. The GREAT news is that I have not had any sweets for a few days and am waiting until my treat on Easter. :banana:

I did get up earlier to workout to tapes and was really getting going when the little ones woke. I probably got a good 45 minutes in, so it is a start. (note to self: wake up even earlier). Not too sure about the Yoga thing, but the Taebo is fun and in a few weeks I should be able to keep up. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg, 1 c. milk, 3/4 c. grapenut flakes (didn't want cooked oat bran), 1/2 banana, and 1/2 c. hot tea
AM snack: 1 apple
Lunch: Salad w/ ham (thin sliced)
PM snack: yogurt
Dinner: Pot Roast, and mixed veggies

Goals for day:
1. bookwork
2. do 30 minutes on treadmill
3. class work
4. Anything else to keep me busy and away from food.

I almost forgot...........Last night DH looked at me and asked if I was still losing weight! :banana: You know they only ask if things are looking better (or baggier). So far I am maintaining, but things are feeling different.

Sorry about the long story. You guys are great for listening. Hey it is snowing again! Time to finish the day. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Sounds like you are doing great! I laughed about the Easter candy though. I made my DH buy it this year and keep it in his car until Saturday night. We don't buy a much anyway, the kids lose interest much sooner than I do! Keep it up and have a great Easter weekend.

The candy I did get is in my car, as well. :cool1:

I felt like I was drowning today and should have come to the boards and either posted more or read more journals.

Things were going well, earlier and I even bought a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies to fill that fridge. Lunch was fine, but then I grabbed a handful of chips. :sad2: I really didn't know what possessed me to buy them. Then in the afternoon, instead of having my snack, I ate 4 GS cookies. :sad2: So much for tha special treat on Sunday. I didn't have a craving for any of it, but yet I ate it. It was like part of me said "who cares", but the other part was saying "me, I do." The "me" part just wasn't loud enough. I thought today was going pretty well and I almost didn't want to post the "bad" becuase of the guilt. :guilty: :guilty: But that would be a downward spiral and I need to make myself accountable.

It took half the day, but I figured out the problem. I didn't think I was an emotional eater, but Yes, I must be. :confused3 My mother and aunt are coming tomorrow to look again at the house they are interested in and they are spending the night. Some would think this is good, but this "house hunt" has been going on for almost 6 years! :earseek: Every single time, they find "the one", my aunt finds every excuse why they need to back out. Needless to say, she has already begun looking for the excuses. I just know that they will back out yet again. How am I supposed to hold my tongue (without biting it off) or eat myself out of house and home when she complains that "it was so close, but........."? My mom has wanted to move so bad, but she just backs my aunt in the decisions (they live together). 6 years is more than anyone should take!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Then there is Easter dinner, of which I invited them to stay. Well, my aunt is picky about things she eats (health nut to the point of being too picky) and she thinks that they are intruding when I make a big meal. You can't tell her any different, even if I prepare foods that she would eat. So I am expecting that they will leave just before dinner so as not to "intrude". That is just the last thing you need when you are preparing for guests. pirate:

Anyway, I just need to find a way to cope with this and realize that food is not the answer. Dinner by the way was delicious and I practiced good portion control. Thanks for listening. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Well, they did it. Just got the email that said the "house fell thru". This was a very lame excuse. Supposedly, they wanted the seller to pay closing costs and when the realtor said that it wouldn't happen, it was done. Correct me if I am wrong, but what is a couple of thousand dollars in closing costs? And how many sellers actually pay it? Not too many and very, very rarely have I seen the costs even split. pirate:

DH says I let it get to me and let my hopes get too high. That just wasn't the case here, because I knew they wouldn't do it. No hope there. I am just so tired of the same thing over and over. 6 years over and over! :badpc:

I'll get passed this and all will be better. I don't need food, I need relaxation! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Guess what? I lost 1 lb.!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: Now I have only 74 to go, a much better number than 80. Even better yet, I have only 14 to go till the first mini goal in May! :cool1: Even better yet, it's only 4.5 lbs until the 210's! :goodvibes I am hoping to lose a couple more before the end of the month now that the downer of a week is over. Things can only look up!

I worked out to Taebo this morning for 30 minutes and was building up a pretty good sweat. The first part of the tape is 48 minutes, so I am hoping to increase 5 minutes each day and along with that will come the increased speed to keep up 100%. Some of the moves I kept up pretty well, just low key on the kicks, which will get better. It is so much FUN! DH said he would Taebo with me when his ankle is healed. He messed it up a few weeks ago and it is still on the mend. But he has done martial arts before and this is right up his alley. Even DD7 likes it and she tries to "work out" with me. :cheer2:

Today, I am counting the good that has occured since starting my program and leaving behind the negative feelings and slip ups.
1. I have lost 6 lbs (mainly through better food choices and portion control)
2. I am going to bed earlier
3. I am sleeping much better
4. 98% of the pain in my feet is gone
5. I have made some great friends :grouphug:
6. I am eating healthier
7. I am enjoying the smell and taste of real food
8. I am recognizing when I tend to slip
9. My mood's are better
10. I have made some great friends :grouphug:
11. I have energy to get me through the day
12. I have been consistent with my vitamins
13. I am getting more accomplished
14. I am beginning to enjoy life again
15. I have made some great friends :grouphug:

Breakfast: yogurt, 1c. hot tea, 1/2 grapefruit, 2 thin slices ham (97% lean)
AM snack: cucumber and 1/2 c. cottage cheese
Lunch: Tuna wrap and salad
PM snack: 1 pear
Dinner: Chicken and veggies (maybe try stir-fry.....I need a Wok....hmm)

Goals for day:
1. Errands to prepare for Easter
2. Work on DD17's grad invites
3. 30 minute afternoon exercise
4. Keep busy to get ready for tomorrow and stay positive (no emotional eating)

Everyone have a great Easter! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Look at you!!! You're doing so great!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc

Congrats on your loss! You're right 74 has a nice ring to it--much nicer than 80! :banana:

You've made so many positive changes--there will always be slip ups, but they're only temporary. It seems like you're becoming very self-aware which is such a great thing to have.

Your food plans look great--hope you have a wonderful Easter! :cheer2: Don't let the family stress you out too much--you have the patience of a saint to deal with the never-ending house hunt!

You had me :rotfl2: at your new complusion to check the food labels on everything. I've got the same disease. :teeth: I bet that bunny was shocker! There are just some things it's best not to know!

Thanks Pearlieq for thinking that have the patience of a saint. If sainthood can be that stressful to get into, then one has to wonder. :rotfl2: You always have such positive ways of looking at things. :flower:

Yesterday went pretty well. I didn't get that 30 minutes exercise in the afternoon, but I did do some brisk walking through the mall. It felt great to stand taller with confidence and my feet felt great! I forgot to take my pear with, and found a very small piece of Ghiradelli to "tie me over" since dinner is late on Saturdays (I always forget that). It wasn't worth it. I would have been much better off with the Godiva's that I kept walking by (those are my fav and every bit worth savoring when I do get them, which is rare).

I did have a couple of crackers late afternoon, because I had to see if they were stale or if I needed more for today's dinner. That is not an excuse, it is the truth. :angel: Supper plans changed as DH wanted to see if the grill still worked and try out a new brand of brats. We do cookouts at the store on Saturday's and we can't get our old brand anymore. Our grill took a couple of dives during some heavy storms last fall. I think we need a new one. So I ate a small butterfly porkchop on bun and about two bites of roasted potatoes (frozen kind, didn't like).

I did have a couple of Peanut butter M&M's when the baskets were filled last night. I just tried them and don't care for them. The oldest two DD's did the filling so I didn't have to look at the little bit of candy there was.

Is anyone else noticing what other people are buying when it comes to food? I find that I am watching more and more. It is not a judgement thing, but more an awareness that raises many questions about myself. I see people who are overweight (as I am) buying all the fried foods at the fast food stands and I don't see too many "thinner" people there. When it comes to groceries, I see more pop, frozen and processed foods and junk in the carts of overweight people. The "thinner" people tend to be pickier about their choices. In fact, I watched a cousin (whose whole family is thin) last night pick up a pint of ice cream, not 1/2 a gallon or a whole, as I would have done. When she went to check out, she found a candy bar she wanted and PUT BACK the ice cream. :earseek: Now, I would have been one to keep both and possibly eat both in the same day. As I said, I am not judging or trying to stereotype, because someone else may have watched me at some point. I am realizing that it is about being concious of your food choices and making decisions. Very interesting. :scratchin

Breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg (I love these, but make them rarely, so that was hard), 1/2 slice 7 grain toast w/jelly, 1 yogurt, 1 c. hot tea

I was tempted to eat a few eggs (the norm for Easter) and then skip food until lunch, but I will not sabotage myself, as I know that today will be a little "off" anyway.

AM Snack: veggies (already cut up)
Lunch: PORTION CONTROL EVERYTHING I EAT and ONE TRIP. Ham, deviled egg, lots of fresh fruit and fresh veggies, small amt ea. of baked beans, corn pudding, and potatoes. 1 slice 9 grain bread from Panera. 1 small slice Peach pie with lite cool whip. I will stay in control and if there are leftovers, then they will taste good later. If not, then someone helped me out.

PM Snack: fruit or veggies
Dinner: Usually some combination of leftovers, but I will weigh this carefully, choose wisely, and listen to how hungry I really am.

Probably not much exercise in today, unless I take a walk this afternoon.

Goals for the day:
1. Make an excellent dinner
2. Stay in control of the food situation.
3. Enjoy myself and not get stressed (especially when the house hunt comes up.) :rolleyes1

Everyone have a great day! HAPPY EASTER! Time to finish those deviled eggs. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Well, I made it through Easter dinner and supper fairly well. I am even proud of myself. :cool1: Since I was busy making dinner, I almost skipped the AM snack altogether, but I quickly grabbed some fresh veggies and 2 crackers, 2 small slices of cheese and 2 small slices of summer sausage. I could have stuck with the veggies, but the other looked so good and I thought it was better to have a sampling so that I wasn't tempted to overindulge in it later. It's all about control. :rolleyes1

The snack helped keep lunch in check. I had about 3 oz of ham, 1/4 c. baked beans, 1/4 c. corn pudding, 2 deviled eggs, 1/3 c. potatoes, sizeable amount of fresh fruit and veggies, and 1 piece of 9 grain bread from Panera. My plate was not overflowing and I actually did leave some on the plate and called it quits. EMPOWERING!! :banana: The bread was very tasty, but it was more like a light wheat bread, so I was a little disappointed. For desert, I had one small piece of Peach pie with a little Cool Whip lite. I savored it! Actually, I think because I chose to savor the pie, it was easier to not want more in the evening.

I missed the PM snack, but I wasn't hungry at all. For supper, we did leftovers. I put everything on a small plate and had 1 deviled egg (ok that kick is over now), 1/4 c. baked beans, 1/4 c. corn pudding, less than 1 oz ham, some fresh veggies and 1 slice french bread from Panera. The bread was so good, that I actually went back for another (thin slices though) and it is rare that I will even bring it home. I had one peanut butter M&M and that was enough candy, becuase I just don't like those. The candy is almost gone, because I just didn't buy much. Somehow, I managed to get in the majority of my water (that's hard on a holiday) and I had 1 1/2 cans of Sierra Mist.

All in all, I think I was quite successful as it could have been much worse. But I kept myself in check, still enjoyed a great meal, didn't feel deprived of anything, and never once felt overstuffed. What a great feeling! :cool1:

Also the stress level for the day was way down. My oldest DD's helped out immensely, everyone got along, and I didn't have to hear too much about the excuses on the "house hunt". In fact, my mom and aunt's plans have changed on that a little, they are becoming more reasonable, so the hunt may not go on much longer. YEAH! At any rate, it was a great day and very relaxing. (Or maybe it was always that way and my moods are just better now.) :confused3

Breakfast: 1/2 large cinnamon roll, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 c. hot tea
I had people spending the night and decided to get rid of some more "dangerous foods" that were in the freezer. Eating only 1/2 the roll was very hard, as these are those really, really big kind with frosting.

AM snack: cauliflower, green peppers, 2 sm slices of cheese and 2 sm slices of summer sausage

Lunch: fresh fruit and veggies. Maybe a salad.
PM snack: 1 yogurt
Supper: Probably some leftovers as it will be a rush to get to Brownies

Tomorrow, I will start back up with planning the meals a little better.

Goals for the day (now that everyone has gone home)
1. Get in 30 minutes exercise
2. Play catch up on classwork
3. Play catch up on bookwork
4. Stay positive and know that I can avoid the leftover Peach pie and cinnamon rolls.

Everyone have a great day. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Lesli--

I love reading your journal, it's very thorough!! Makes me kinda look a little lazy!! :earboy2:

Glad you made it through the weekend...flying colors!!!

Resisting the pie & cinnamon rolls would be tough...I know what you mean about "dangerous foods"...I do better to just not have them in the house AT ALL!!

Lesli54 said:
Is anyone else noticing what other people are buying when it comes to food? I find that I am watching more and more. It is not a judgement thing, but more an awareness that raises many questions about myself. I see people who are overweight (as I am) buying all the fried foods at the fast food stands and I don't see too many "thinner" people there. When it comes to groceries, I see more pop, frozen and processed foods and junk in the carts of overweight people. The "thinner" people tend to be pickier about their choices. In fact, I watched a cousin (whose whole family is thin) last night pick up a pint of ice cream, not 1/2 a gallon or a whole, as I would have done. When she went to check out, she found a candy bar she wanted and PUT BACK the ice cream. :earseek: Now, I would have been one to keep both and possibly eat both in the same day. As I said, I am not judging or trying to stereotype, because someone else may have watched me at some point. I am realizing that it is about being concious of your food choices and making decisions. Very interesting. :scratchin

I always notice the same thing while out. I always feel a little guilty for it, because I shouldn't be judging others choices, but it makes me wonder. I am also more aware of what is in my cart now. I want people to notice my healthy choices!!

Oh yes, resisting the pie was hard and finally it won (but only a small piece). Thank goodness, I don't usually have pie around. ;)

At least I know that I am not the only one who watches what others buy in order to learn. :rolleyes1

Today was a little rough. I was so tired from yesterday's festivities, being up early and staying up late, then waking at 5:30am this morning and not really being able to get back to sleep. So many times today, I just wanted to eat anything and forget about, but then I realized that I was mainly wanting that because I was tired. It is really hard to focus on nutrition when your body needs sleep. But, I kept reminding myself that if cave now, it will be a big mistake. All in all, I did pretty good. Maybe not the best nutrition-wise, but great on portions.

We didn't have lettuce for lunch so skipped the salad and I ate a ham sandwich (thin slices of bread), strawberries and grapes. For snack, I skipped the yogurt and had about 2 1/12 celery stalks, 3 sm pieces of cheese and 2 sm pieces of summer sausage. Later when I was very tired and not thinking, I had 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 dove chocolate egg (at least I wasn't too tired to savor it and enjoy :rotfl2: ). Supper for me was late and I didn't want DH's fried potatoes so I ate 2 oz of ham, 1/4 c. baked beans, 1/4 c. corn pudding, and 1 slice bread. I am now drinking a can of sierra mist, but did get my water in. Just need a different taste now and then, as I mainly live on water.

Tomorrow will be better if I can get some sleep. DD7 came home and had a tummy ache. It got better, but then as we were leaving Brownies she got sick in my Sequoia. Unfortunately, it was all over. Fortunately, our house was blocks away. Unfortunately, I will probably need to air out the vehicle for days. Fortunately, DH was kind enough to clean it up while I took care of her. :love: Then I got everything in the wash, including the shoes. Unfortunately, the shoes got caught in the dryer and snapped the belt. (I just wanted to take out the dampness so they would dry faster). Then we got her to bed. Unfortunately, I am now washing her bedding and don't have a working dryer. Now she is resting and watching cartoons. It's going to be a long night.............and a long day tomorrow. Also, that sore throat finally caught up with me. I have two important meetings tomorrow night to prepare for and one on Wednesday and now is just not a good time to get sick.

Oh well, tomorrow will be another day. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

EEEKKK!!! The stoamch bug has hit someone else!!! Hang in there! It does get better, but it is nasty!!! All 3 of us got it at the same time!!! :grouphug: to you!

We have some illness going around our house too. Just when the weather finally is getting warmer, why do they have to get sick??? Hang in there, it will get better!

Sounds like you probably did enough running around cooking for everyone that I am sure that extra little bit of pie will not even show. hehe. Your doing great keep it up.

Kristin

Thanks for all the support guys! I don't think the pie is showing, but the scale isn't moving either, so time to change things up. Of course, lack of sleep doesn't help.

DD7 is feeling much better today, but is staying home from school. It was almost 1am when we fell asleep together. She and I just stayed on one of the guest beds away from the family so she didn't wake anyone. I slept horribly and she kept getting up through the night (or was it morning? ;) ). Anyway, here is hoping that today is better and no one else catches her bug. DS has a cough and runny nose. Will the fluctuation in weather ever end? :confused3 It was almost 70F yesterday, but I think it is going to drop back down in a few days again. I hope not, because I am looking for the :sunny: :sunny: to brighten up these long winter doldrums.

It's a busy day today, so I need to stay focused.

Breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 c. canteloupe, 1 c. hot tea, and 1/2 cinnamon roll (ok......I didn't have to throw that in.........but, I could have eaten it all, I could have skipped the fruit and protein, I don't have them but 2x a year, I will not eat another until Christmas, I........are the excuses working yet?........I didn't think so, but it did taste good!) :rotfl2:

AM snack: 1 apple
Lunch: Salad with all the fresh veggies I have in the fridge (better get some lettuce)
PM snack: yogurt and some All bran (need to get in a little more fiber)
Dinner: Good question. I won't be home so better plan on eating my dinner earlier. There is always alot of candy at these meetings, so I better go in with a full tummy and will not eat anything at the meeting. The family would love to eat some quick fix meal, I am sure. Maybe, I will throw something in the crockpot.

Goals for the day:
1. Stay healthy!!
2. Prepare for meetings
3. Exercise this afternoon
4. Get that classwork done.

Enough for now, I better get going. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... :sunny: Seriously, isn't it gorgeous out? I know we live pretty close so we must have about the same weather. Isn't this awesome? I can't wait to go out and play!

Sounds like you did great over Easter. Don't feel too bad about the cinnamon rolls--you're staying in control just fine. I was reading an article on msnbc yesterday and they made the very sane point that there is still room in our lives for eating for pleasure. Yes, food can't be the center of our lives, but cinnamon rolls taste darn good. And it's OK to eat them occasionally just because we like them. Most diets tend to ignore the fact that food is pleasureable and focus on it only as fuel. What if we did the same thing in the rest of our lives? We'd never have to go clothes shopping--we could all just wear uniforms. After all, all clothes do is protect your body from the elements and keep you warm, right? Wrong! We like fun clothes the same way we like chocolate chip cookies. And it's OK.

Sorry, I know I'm rambling here, but it was a really good article.

I'm sorry to hear the sickies have gripped your house. I hope everyone makes a speedy recovery!

I noticed that you usually mention classwork in your to do lists. Are you a teacher? Or are you in school yourself?

OK, so I don't really want to wear a uniform! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You really can't deprive yourself of the things you enjoy, you are right about that. I am just learning to enjoy the little pleasures in small portions and it is much better than just eating it and not really tasting. :goodvibes

My husband and I own a grocery store (of all things, is that easy access to the danger zones or what?). I do all the bookwork and misc. at home. The classwork I am doing is a genealogy class. Genealogy is my favorite hobby and I would love to turn it into an occupation, so I am learning as much as possible. Then I am heavily involved in GS which is more time on the computer and lots of meetings (both adult and girl level). Next week, I will be involved in the library board as well (if I am elected). So, I spend a lot of time on the computer and at home "forever organizing" things. :badpc: :rotfl2:

Doing everything from home is great, but it has some downsides socially (although I get that through projects) and food-wise.....although, I am conquering the food part. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

I think I am finally awake. Yesterday was a very long day. DD7 is doing really well so I have sent her back to school. Keeping my fingers crossed that no one else catches her bug. DS is still sniffling and coughing. My throat is better, but yesterday everything moved up to my sinuses and now I am doing the same as DS. This is really driving me nuts! We are usually a very healthy family but this past winter we have had more colds, coughs, aches, pains, you name it than ever before. Could be worse I guess. Enough complaining.

Yesterday, I managed to do fairly well until supper. My head was killing me and I had taken some Benedryl (which helped, but not good when trying to prepare for meetings :confused3 ) and so I just didn't have an appetite for supper. I had to leave by 5:30 and I just couldn't bring myself to eat a meal so close to my snack. Yes, I went to the meetings without eating. :earseek: Actually, I think I did very well even though I did eat two very very small cookies. The were not worth it and I wasn't hungry, so I should have skipped them, but they just sat in front of me. (Plan for next time: pass the cookies to another part of the room.) I finally got supper about 9 o'clock. On my way home I stopped and got some chicken fingers from DQ (not many choices in town). I really wasn't hungry then either, but thought I should eat something and didn't really have much at home that was quick. I ate ONE fry that came with the meal and didn't like it. YEAH!! :banana: So, I just ate the chicken and some bread.

I wanted to workout this morning, but I was so groggy from this cold and lack of sleep the last few days, that I had a hard time functioning. So the workout will be done this afternoon, as I really need to get back in the swing of things. I wanted to go back to Curves this week, but I think that will wait until next week.

Breakfast: 1 c. grapefruit juice, 1/2 c. All Bran, 1/2 c. grapenut flakes, 3/4 c. milk, and 1 banana. (it seems like a lot of cereal, but I mixed them for flavor with the banana and milk. Today, I need to concentrate on getting in some high fiber.)

AM snack: Veggies
Lunch: Salad with a little ham and egg for protein
PM snack: fruit
Supper: Don't know. Again, another meeting night so I need to prepare something ahead.

Goals for the day:
1. prepare for tonights meeting and tomorrow's meeting
2. 45 minute exercise
3. catch up on classwork (getting too far behind)
4. go over DD17's college paperwork

On the plus side DD17 has finally made a decision about which college she wants to attend. YEAH! Not her first choice (she's on a wait list for that), but at least we can now move forward and start getting all the finances taken care of, purchase things for her dorm, etc. It's hard to believe that in 5 months she won't be here everyday. :sad2: But, I am excited that she has a good head on her shoulders and goals, so she will do fine. :love:

Time to finish my day. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter