Leaving tomorrow!!!

Degli

DIS Veteran
You don't know how long I've waited for this! I remember posting when I reached double digits. Boy do I have the jitters now. Pretty much packed although everytime we go I say that I'm gonna cut back. Well the suitcase is just as full. Although this time I'm gonna bring a carry on bag with swim suits for the family because of ME. I'm hearing it's taking about 3 hours to get you luggage. I'll post a report when we get back.

Have a great time, and it did not take any 3hours for us to get our luggage at 2 different DVC properties on our last trip(more like immediatly after check in). Don't for get the sunblock in your carryon too. You will have a fantastic time!!! :cool1:

Hi,

Have a great time!!! Be sure to report back! Love VWL!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

Like I've said before, gotta love that Johnny Depp! Everyone, thanks for the well wishes. Well, I'm off to do last minute stuff and to hold one more Girl Scout daisy meeting after school. This time tomorrow, hoping to be at the airport. Sooo excited!

We were there just last week and already it seems soooooo long ago.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

(Looked at my reply and thought I was going again in 11 days and no one told me!!!
Those tickers are tricky!!)

I am going too!!!

can't wait!!!

WDW changed the MK hours that first Saturday, May 14 - now it is opened to 11pm and there will be 2 Spectro Magic Parades - so I am seriously considering going that night to see the second parade....

hope we all have a fun time. :Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter