Least crowded month that you’ve been to WDW poll

What month has been the least crowded that you have been to wdw

• Total voters
Labor Day week. We have gone during this week many times, but after Hurricane Irma disrupted our trip, we will not take the chance during peak hurricane season again. I’ll gladly take more crowds over hurricane risk, but everyone has their own preferences.

Now we prefer early May and late January/early February.

We have been during every month except October and November. Very busy times of year, slower times of year. Labor Day week trips were the slowest we ever experienced.

If I had to rank my trips in terms of crowds (least crowded to most crowded)...

1- January 2011
2- March 2017 (the first full week, so before spring break crowds really set in)
3- November 2019
4- October 2018
5- April 2006 (Easter weekend)

Honestly though, there wasn't much difference between #2 and #3. My very first trip was in 1997 before the FP system came online, so I left it off this list.

Hows the last 2 weeks of April, first week of May? If Easter breaks are earlier in April I mean. And how is weather around that time?
I'm so glad you said this because I was going to ask about late April to mid May time frame. I've always thought that that time frame would be less crowded, and that's because by late April most public school's, as well as colleges and universities, spring breaks would have already happened.
We have been this time before, and had a trip planned this year for the last week of April that obviously didn't work out. Crowds have always been very manageable in my experience, but it can be quite hot. I checked the weather during the last week of April, out of curiosity to see how it would have been if our trip had worked out - it was high 80s, low 90s most days, with one day at 95. Thunderstorms a couple days as well.

January was the least crowded, but December is the best! March-October are too hot for me, and there's nothing compared to Disney World during Christmas with family. I've been several times with my sisters, parents, and assorted cousins/uncles/aunts from overseas, and having all your favorite things and smells and sights and people together all at once is an overload of happiness! In the best way.

We have been in April, October, and November. November has been the best month for us so far. We are booked for this November.

As adults, we've been more than 20 times at this point. Some were definitely better than others, but there have been a few standouts.

Absolutely the least crowded - early December '01
Close second - early January '06
Third - Late November, Early December '10
Fourth - early to mid June '12
Fifth - Inauguration Day, January '17

Honorable mention to our trip last August (2-12) when it really wasn't bad. That said, we've sort of gotten to a point where we do what we feel like doing and leave if we feel like leaving, so we may not be noticing it as much.

Worst trip for crowds was late January '18. The place was PACKED. It was not MLK weekend, or even the week following. It was crazy!

November, the week before U.S. Thanksgiving has been great twice now for us! And the weather is terrific!!

For our family it's been mid January and it's not even close. The beginning of Jan you do have leftover holiday crowds. There is a penalty for mid January as that's when many of the ride rehabs are scheduled, the parks close earlier, and there are many less evening parades/shows/fireworks. September has become progressively more crowded over the last 10 years or so, probably due to increased marketing of deals such as free dining. Low crowds are not even by months now. Things like MNSSH and MVMC draw people in during weeks that used to be low season.

First two weeks of November -- no crowds. BUT last two weeks of November, I'd never even consider it.

we usually go about mid November. all the Christmas decorations are up and it not that busy we find.

I went 1st week of February in 2019 and remember one day walking towards the hub from Fantasyland and thinking where are the people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter