LAX transportation

disneymel79

Earning My Ears
so i've been to DL many many times, i used to go once (or twice at times) a year before covid hit. i'm finally going back at the end of april. But i'm running into a snag. I used to fly into LAX and get a supershuttle ride share which only cost 40 dollars roundtrip. i'm again flying into LAX, but now apparently that 40 rt option no longer exists and i'm looking at into 200 bucks now! SS/Karmel seems to be my only option. other than uber, but i prefer to have something paid beforehand, rather than what the cost could end up being by the end of the trip.
anyone have any experience with LAX transport within the last couple years? is that really the only option i now have for shuttle service? i'm solo, so not a group to share cost with.

We just used Midwilshuttle... great experience... for 4 people including a booster seat it was 130.00 plus 25.00 for a 20 minute stop... and of course tip...

Great communication, and on time... and above all safe drivers...

those of you that used midwilshuttle, how did you choose to pay? i see their booking form says they can send a link to pre pay or pay the driver.

those of you that used midwilshuttle, how did you choose to pay? i see their booking form says they can send a link to pre pay or pay the driver.
I paid the driver by card at my destination. The driver had a hand held machine and confirmed the amount before I gave my card. I watched the driver put the amount into the machine and process the payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter