Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

Everything sounds great Laura!! Cute glasses & shirts!! Where did you get the decals (rhinestone ones) from? The ps is sooo much fun!! Glad to hear you guys will be able to have your moms there!!

Been reading your PJ and everything looks great. I love the shirts they are adorable. Can't wait for the rest.

Everything sounds great Laura!! Cute glasses & shirts!! Where did you get the decals (rhinestone ones) from? The ps is sooo much fun!! Glad to hear you guys will be able to have your moms there!!

Thanks! I got the rhinestone decals from a seller on ebay. She did all of them for me. This is where I got them from http://www.myonestopbridalshop.com/index.php

Been reading your PJ and everything looks great. I love the shirts they are adorable. Can't wait for the rest.

Thank you for reading. I will have more soon! :)

Love the shirts very cute!!!

Thanks Carolina! :goodvibes

I finally got all my Save the Dates done and I mailed them today!!! My sister and I started a couple weeks ago getting the magnets done and printed. Here we are:
IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

This is the concept of them
IMG_0473.jpg

and the completed magnets
IMG_0475.jpg

So, then I was waiting for Disney to send me theirs as I was going to combine what they have with my magnet and send them out. The only problem was all the hotel and pricing information that I was anticipating be on them wasn't!! :eek: It only references our wedding website and the phone number! Well that won't work as my grandmother and a few other family friends have no access to a computer so I had to now create my own informational card. It took me all day Sunday from 11am to 10pm to get all the inserts done and printed and then putting the whole thing together. I am so excited they are finally done and sent!! I only messed up the spelling of one name and I completley forgot to update the RSVP date to 3 weeks so instead it says 10 days! :headache: Its ok, we really do kind of know who is coming and who isn't so no big deal.

Everything going in
IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

Completed! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:
IMG_0641.jpg

So, now that they are done and gone I can get started on my next project! Personalizing my aisle runner!! :yay:

Laura, I had just sent you a pm..... I love your STD very nicely done. Wow and all the stuff you sent with them.....Looks great!:goodvibes I am excited to see your runner- that is a cool :cool1: project. keep us posted.... take care!

We DS and I went to visit DF in VA last week and while we were down there Craig and I finally got registered at Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy's and Disney Honeymoon!!! :cool1: :dance3: It was a lot of fun!

We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond who was amazing to work with! She (Linda) along with an assistant store manager spent 3 hours with us, describing everything, explaining how things work and was just so much more than I thought they they were going to be. I thought we would be handed a scanning gun and sent off but nope. Not only that half way through we met the "big cheese" as she put it (store manager) and he brought Craig and Taylor sodas! :thumbsup2 Craig really needed it at that point! LOL!

Then we also went to Macy's and registered for our bedding and some miscellaneous things there as well. Ok experience. She was nice but she did what I thought BB&B would do and gave us the scanning gone and sent us off. We knew exactly what we wanted but still wasn't even close to the experience we had at BB&B.

One thing Craig and I realized by doing this, we have expensive tastes! :rotfl2: Oops! Hopefully we will get some of what we want otherwise we will slowly add over time. One more thing to checkoff the to-do list!

Then, we did the Disney Honeymoon Registry! It was a lot of fun picking all the restaurants, tickets and tours we wanted to do. What was really great is that it gives us an idea of how much spending money we want to bring for the honeymoon which is A LOT :headache: - again the expensive tastes! LOL!

Lets see what else....oh I got a really cute sleepwear for the honeymoon and I finally got more pictures uploaded and I have one of Craig in his groom hat that is cute!

Sleepwear
IMG_0769.jpg

Craig
IMG_0418.jpg

Oh and I almost forgot we got the whole packet and Wishbook filled out to send to our planner!!! :banana: That was a relief getting that done. We have 2 little details to work out to add then it is off in the mail! :banana:

Up next: Personalizing the asile runner and starting the design of the invitations and inserts!

registering is one of the funest wedding related things to do!!!! I love the HM sleepwear!!! I must have some!!!! Where did you find it?

registering is one of the funest wedding related things to do!!!! I love the HM sleepwear!!! I must have some!!!! Where did you find it?

Hi Carolina! Thnaks, I got it at lanebryant.com, they don't carry it in the stores but its on the website.

I just realized we were there at the same time last summer!! Were'nt those fireworks unreal at the MK?
I wonder if we ran into each other!

see!! I read!! I read!!

LMAO!! Betsy you are too funny! I love you!!!

I just realized we were there at the same time last summer!! Were'nt those fireworks unreal at the MK?
I wonder if we ran into each other!

OMG the totally were! I got goosebumps and had tears in my eyes!!! I don't know, we could have and didn't even know it.

Laura! Where are you?? You need to post some details!

Sorry girls! I have been terrible at updating but I have good reason, I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! :banana::banana::banana: It has been so crazy the last couple of weeks but we get the keys on May 22nd! Its so exciting and OMG time consuming! I had no idea, I guess that's normal for first time homebuyers right? :rotfl:

Ok so one update is we leave for our PS in just about a week and half!!! I am so excited and I finally get to meet Meri! :cool1:I do have more so I will work on that today and hopefully have a post for you in a little bit. Unfortunately work comes first :rolleyes:

Ok finally had a break and I put together what is going to be a very long update! I am just glad I have been documenting everything with pictures so I kind of have a timeline of what has been done! :rotfl:

Alright here we go!

I mentioned in my previous post that our PS :banana: is coming up so I put together an schedule for my family together. Who's making the trip you might be thinking...well it will be me, DF, DM, FMIL, and MOH (my sister). We are staying at SSR from me and DF's developer points from DVC! Can't wait to stay there! Schedule:

May 10th - Arrive MCO at 4:45pm, dinner reservations 8pm at Cali Grill @ 8pm with Wishes at 9pm! We are doing this for 2 reasons: 1. we can't or CG doesn't do tastings for weddings :sad2:and its Mother's Day and we will be treating our mom's to dinner.

May 11th - Meeting with Randy at GF @ 11am, lunch at GF and the PS with Meri at Franc's @ 1pm

May 12th - Meeting with Kelly @ 10am while Craig is golfing at Oak Trail. Then, hair/makeup trial with Ana @ 3pm (see below)

May 13th - Breakfast at Chef Mickey's @ 9:30am, leave MCO at 3:00pm

I booked Ana for the wedding!!!! She is going to do me, my mom, sister, BM and both flower girls hair and then me, my mom, sister, BM and MIL for makeup! She will be with us from 8am -2pm! So much for wanting to go to do a mani/pedi the morning of. I guess it will be done the day before instead. :woohoo:

Next up Invites for Men's Golf and Bridal Tea that I designed

Golf
GolfingInvite2.jpg

I also ordered and got in the golf favors. We bought personalized golf balls and tees to give out. We are going to put them in colored chinese boxes and decorate them with golf stickers we found at Michael's.
IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

Anyone remember Vanessa's-figmentfan's invites? Its half like hers, the part that you order is the side with the tea bag and then on the back is blank. So...I created a design for the back of the invite
TeaInviatations.jpg

more to come...

I also designed the tags for the "Bear" Necessities bag that will be going in our welcome bags.
BearNecessitiesTags.jpg

and here they are all completed
IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

I also finished getting all the BM, GM and my dad's gifts. DF and I decided since we got him NBC cuff links wouldn't it be cute for each of the men to have some suited to each personalities so that's what we did.

My dad's
IMG_1023.jpg

FFIL (and GM) and DS (ringbearer)
IMG_1024.jpg

BM - no picture yet but they will be Jacsonville Jaguars

I also made confetti for the reception tables! This took forever to punch out all these little Mickeys but they are done and I love the colors!
IMG_1018.jpg

Ok what's next????? Oh Flowergirl dresses!!!

My BFF (also BM) called me earlier today and said she found a really pretty dress that she thought would be perfect for the flowergirl dresses and I was like realy? She said that they were ivory and lavender (lavender was in the flowers) and said they were Cinderella brand/line dresses. I said I wanted to see pictures and so she texted them to me and they looked perfect! So, she was going to have the store hold them and I was going to swing by to see them first but we decided it was easier if she just bought them and then I would go over her house to see them.

So, I went over her house and she had two dresses but similar style. This is the first one on my older goddaughter Kaitlyn:
IMG_1000.jpg

We liked this dress but as soon as my other goddaughter, Rachel, put this dress on we knew it was it! front (she isn't smiling in this pic but she loved wearing it)
IMG_1002.jpg

Here is a closeup of the dress and detailing
IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

still more coming...see i told you I was hard at work! :rotfl:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest