Laundry room app?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We are at Jambo, having a hard time finding the DVC laundry app where you can see if machines are in use. All that comes up are the paid machines availability.

Is there one for DVC?

LaundryView has changed its layout so its a bit more confusing than before.

To see the DVC laundry room at Jambo House, try this

1. Change Property to ANIMAL KINGDOM KIDANI VILLAGE

2. Click on JAMBO HOUSE VILLAS

Easy, right?

By the way, the DVC laundry room is on the fifth floor right at the start of the Zebra Trail. It is on the right side of the hall.

It’s not reliable. I was at Poly 3 weeks ago, it showed all 4 washers open in Moorea. Got there, all 4 in use. Anytime I rechecked it, it showed open and they weren’t. One time I was using the washer at BWV, when I got back to the room it showed open. I thought maybe it stopped so I walked all the way back. It was running.

It wasn't working in May when we were at Kidani. It was saying most were out of order. When we went to check they were all working and none were in use. It wasn't updating as to what was in use and what wasn't.

It’s not reliable. I was at Poly 3 weeks ago, it showed all 4 washers open in Moorea. Got there, all 4 in use. Anytime I rechecked it, it showed open and they weren’t. One time I was using the washer at BWV, when I got back to the room it showed open. I thought maybe it stopped so I walked all the way back. It was running.
It seemed to be working OK at BWV 2 weeks ago..but it did show an open washer when the cycle had finished a while ago.
The TV in the laundry room was another issue (only had 2 local stations)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter