Late Night food

Grammy4Lizzy

DIS Veteran
In October, we will not be getting to Grand Floridian until 2 am. Will there be any place to eat?
Thanks,

Not really. IIRC, Capt Cook's at the Polly was open 24 hours but I don't know if that is still the case (assuming the parks were even open now)

Hmmm I don’t think so either and airport stuff was closed too.. I think McDonald’s. That’s rough. Perhaps put some yummy snacks in ur carry on and ship to resort?

Gasparilla Grill is (or was) open 24 hours, with a limited late night menu. Who knows what their hours will be when WDW opens though!

Why do you need to eat at 2 in the morning? I would just plan on eating before you get on your flight and maybe just pack some light snacks if you need a midnight munchie.

If Gasparilla Grill is open 24 hours - it's a great place to get good food. A couple years ago we were staying at GF and my son had a flight that got delayed (he was meeting us halfway through the trip). He didn't get in until 2am. Great meal at Gasparilla Grill and the cast members were all super friendly (as usual).

Why do you need to eat at 2 in the morning? I would just plan on eating before you get on your flight and maybe just pack some light snacks if you need a midnight munchie.
Because they might be hungry? Because for some people, getting a snack upon arrival at their WDW resort is a nice way to start vacation...even at 2 a.m.? Because life happens and they might not have time to eat before their flight? Because their preferences are their preferences, which is cool, because if we were all the same the world would be a lot more boring? :confused3:scratchin

Just a few thoughts from someone who has happily eaten at WDW after a very late arrival.

I would eat before you get on the plane - then sleep when you arrive at the resort (unless you pack snacks in your luggage to eat) - then when you wake up then eat a nice large breakfast at the GF

If you click on the OP's name it says they are from Las Vegas. That is almost a 4 hour flight to Orlando. Add in the time spent at their home airport, and the time spent getting to their Disney resort and that is roughly around 8 hours in transit. I would want a meal too, not just snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter