• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Minute Trip to Animal Kingdom Kidani Savanna View!

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
We’ve never stayed at AKV before. We just booked a two bedroom savanna view at AKV Kidani for late next week!

We said if we could find at least four nights savanna view, we would book it. We’ve been checking several times a day (sometimes every half hour 😝) and this morning, there it was!!!!! We are beyond excited! It might just be my DH & my mom with me and that’s fine with us. We were all at WDW last month for a wonderful vacation with extended family. We were rope drop to almost close. It was so much fun! For this trip, we are looking forward to relaxing in addition to some park time. We have annual passes, so we’re not worried about spending a lot of time in the parks.
We want to take in everything AKV has to offer.

I’ve been reading as much as possible about AKV. For those that have stayed there, please share your AKV must do’s.
What should we definitely not miss?
We’re thinking we will eat breakfasts on our balcony in hopes of seeing animals.
What other time(s) should we plan on being on the balcony?
Anything else we should know?
What should we make sure we see at AKV? We plan to look around Kidani and Jambo and want to make sure we don’t miss anything.

Thank you in advance! We are so excited!

Ur excitement is palpable lol! I just booked AKL Savannah for two weeks out. I just love having my morning tea and watching the animals. And the night time feedings. Have you ever done the Nightime Safari with Night vision Goggles they offer? So Worth it!!!! no real hints as we’ve never been disappointed and always see the animals. Enjoy!!!

Ur excitement is palpable lol! I just booked AKL Savannah for two weeks out. I just love having my morning tea and watching the animals. And the night time feedings. Have you ever done the Nightime Safari with Night vision Goggles they offer? So Worth it!!!! no real hints as we’ve never been disappointed and always see the animals. Enjoy!!!
Yay for you too! That’s awesome!

What time are the night time feedings?

I will look up the Nighttime Safari with night vision goggles now.

Thank you for the information!

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter