Last cruise before Magic transitions to West coast- MAY 7- 2005 WHOSE GOING?

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
okay, i am excited:hyper:

this will be our first DCL- been to WDW many times & Universal & cruised with carnival before....but this is special...its a Disney Cruise!!

it will be me, DH & DS5- we will be celebrating his 6th b-day on board (although its not till 5/22:rolleyes: ) & a delayed 18th wedding anniversary

leaving teens at home- they say they are disney'd out:faint: plus they have prom and graduation a week after we return.... may is the best time for me to take off work so i guess i will have to find some time in the summer to take them somewhere

roll call, stand up and be counted......

:wave:

Wow, is this going to be an empty cruise?

We're joining you! We just returned from the 9/27 Wonder (supposed to be a 4-day, but shortened to a 3-day because of the hurricane).

We feel that we didn't get the true experience because there were so many adjustments that had to be made to the cruise.

Including, not going to Castaway Cay!

So I booked again, but this time the 7-day.

My family doesn't know it yet and I'm hoping to be able to keep it a secret until Christmas. While we were on the cruise, they were all BEGGING me to rebook.

BTW, I have three teens (all girls) going -- maybe yours will reconsider?? Mine will be 18 (a senior), 17 (a junior) and 13 (7th grader), plus my 9 yo son.

Nice to meet you!
Kris

hi kris

good to see someone else besides me is going:tongue:

if you can keep a secret about the cruise till x-mas then you deserve a medal!!

i'm sure as time draws closer there will be more disboarder's on board- if not all the more room for our families ;)

take care

:wave2:

thank you very much legs22-

good to know others are going!!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter