Lamplight Lounge

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
Two questions. If you were going to have one adult beverage at Lamplight, what would it be? Second does the Stone Fruit Salad actually have fruit?
1714531366585.png

I'd get a Cobra Hiss, but I really like tequila.

Does anyone know if they still make the Fun Wheel as a secret menu item? I got that ages ago and it was so pretty (before you stirred it at least). Like food, sometimes I like to "drink with my eyes" 🤣

Last edited:
I am pretty simple and enjoyed an Old Fashioned there. Then again, just about any drink will taste great while on vacation.

Cheers

I literally had the Stone Fruit Salad yesterday, I really liked it, and it did have some slices of nectarine in it. I did expect a little more fruit, but still good. The dressing is pretty yummy! I also had my favorite drink, the Scream Canister, and my daughter had the Sea Witch. Mine was fab as always, hers seemed a little weak, but it was pretty purple, haha!

I literally had the Stone Fruit Salad yesterday, I really liked it, and it did have some slices of nectarine in it. I did expect a little more fruit, but still good. The dressing is pretty yummy! I also had my favorite drink, the Scream Canister, and my daughter had the Sea Witch. Mine was fab as always, hers seemed a little weak, but it was pretty purple, haha!
It is odd name for a salad, that is not really a fruit salad. Sounds yummy though.

Lamplight Lounge is our hands-down favorite spot for cocktails inside either park. You can’t go wrong with any of the colorful uniquely-themed drinks on the (not so) secret menu that can easily be found online. The more recent addition of Dole Whip shots & cocktails are also a delicious alternative.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CreR-fkSry5/?hl=en

Last edited:
My two favorite drinks, I love the layered look of the sea witch until you stir it and it turns to “ink”. Wonder if hers was weak, it’s packed a hidden punch at times for me (like a tiki drink)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter