Lady Lucca's Designs

ladylucca said:
2 designs for Elle's first trip. Have Fun! :goodvibes

princesselle2fr.jpg

tinkelle6yg.jpg

Oh my!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! :love:

The first one is so perfect for her! And the Tinkerbell one is too cute! She will need to have a couple of shirts for our trip!

Thank you so very much ladylucca! Beautiful work. :cloud9: princess: :tink:

I'm not sure what the protocol is, so I apologize in advance if I've already violated it.

LadyLucca, I want to thank you so much for posting these amazing images. I used two of them on door signs for our cruise on the Magic last week -- after a month of non-stop work at the office, I had run out of time to do my own, and found yours through a link that someone had posted. I'm not sure if I should have asked for permission to use them in advance -- I'm sorry that I did not. But your graphics are just wonderful -- the one with Tinkerbell sitting on a 3 couldn't have been better if I had asked for someone to customize it -- I used it on a sign for my dd's 3rd birthday, and every time she walked into the cabin, she said, "That's my Tinkerbell for my birthday!"

So thank you, thank you, thank you for creating all of these wonderful designs. :love:

MarcyIn Florida said:
I'm not sure what the protocol is, so I apologize in advance if I've already violated it.

LadyLucca, I want to thank you so much for posting these amazing images. I used two of them on door signs for our cruise on the Magic last week -- after a month of non-stop work at the office, I had run out of time to do my own, and found yours through a link that someone had posted. I'm not sure if I should have asked for permission to use them in advance -- I'm sorry that I did not. But your graphics are just wonderful -- the one with Tinkerbell sitting on a 3 couldn't have been better if I had asked for someone to customize it -- I used it on a sign for my dd's 3rd birthday, and every time she walked into the cabin, she said, "That's my Tinkerbell for my birthday!"

So thank you, thank you, thank you for creating all of these wonderful designs. :love:

I'm so glad that my designs are getting such good use :goodvibes And I guess since I haven't gotten to do the cruise yet, a part of me was there! LOL :cake: Happy belated Birthday to your daughter.
Today is my sister's 8th birthday and I printed an "8" design for her door for when she woke up this morning. She said I knew you did that sissy cause you're the only one I know that spends all day making those designs LOL.

I just wanted to say your designs are absolutely gorgeous. You are truly talented!
Our trip isnt until December so I will be reading up on how to make t-shirts and all ( am the least crafty type person you have ever seen).You are an inspiration though! This will be our first ever trip to WDW and I want to make it special and I think I have found a way now.thanks for the inspiration and I may be asking for help soon if you have a chance! Thanks!

Wow - just found this board and this thread. You are really, really talented.

Stupid question - do you made the t-shirts too, or just the design? I don't have a good printer, so was wondering if this would work for me.

Thanks!

I'm getting backed up again with requests so I don't want it to seem like I'm ignoring anyone. I've been a little busy at work and I didnt get any days off this week. If you have sent me a request and need it urgently (like within 7 days) then let me know. Otherwise I will work on them over the next few days.

Thank you :flower3:

LadyLucca
Your designs are amazing! I'm going to use the Mickey Mouse ornament to make a sweatshirt for my mom. She is such a Disney addict, and since she funds the majority of our WDW trips, this will be a wonderfull gift for her.

Marilou :worship:

ladylucca, Your work is beautiful. I need two signs for our upcoming disney cruise. I was wondering if you would mind creating them. I would like 2 name signs with "boy" characters or something that would appeal to a 6 year old boy and a 1 year old boy. Thanks in advance.

The names are Brandon (he's 6) and Andrew (he's 1). Thanks again.

Hi, I'm one of the people who pm'd you, but I figured you'd be busy, so no panic in replying quickly :-) I've got time.

I tried ur PM box, but it is full. (And hey, don't worry about that Goofy design I requested. Unless u've already done it.)

I know u are one busy lady, but I have to ask, where did you get the (I don't really know what to call it) "frame" that you use for a lot of designs. Like all the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs designs. You've done a lot of different ones like signs. Did you make it from scratch? Did you find one somewhere and modify it? I LOVE your work. GREAT QUALITY! :thumbsup2

The original idea for those frames came from a grumpy shirt. I used the scanned image to create a new frame graphic which you see in those shop & car designs. I will put up a copy of the frame when I can.

Here is the base frame. I just changed the colors for each design.

frame7ge.jpg

These are fantastic. I wish that I wasn't leaving in 4.5 hours! No time to make these shirts. ;)

Thanks for the frame. I have several ideas for next years trip and I'd love to use the frame. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

I love the "Making Magical Memories" design!
Are you able to do one with Goofy and 2006 with Mickey Ears as the zeros under Making Magical Memories? :flower3:

yellowfish78 said:
I love the "Making Magical Memories" design!
Are you able to do one with Goofy and 2006 with Mickey Ears as the zeros under Making Magical Memories? :flower3:

mmmgoofy4lt.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter