• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering

Here's my short down and dirty trip report.

Donnie = uncool
Donna = :thumbsup2
Denise = 0-60 in 4.3seconds
Jim = Trying to slow her down
Kahuna's = Top Notch
Auburn folk = Top Notch, we co-exist in harmony
MMKeteer = Very nice, thought she had a DH??
Deb1954 = Cool as all hell
Deb's Rick = Anyone need a virtual perpetual homesite?
CLKelley = Still cool, even cooler in person
CLKelley's Rick = cooler than Carol
FW = Buggy

and last but not least, from the Great State of Miiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeesooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Moderator of munchkin land, the titan of the keyboard, the Princess of Points, The moderator of Mods, capo di tutti capi........... I give to you RHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Sweet Caroline golf cart = the best
Donnie = uncool

I proclaim that ALL GG Dis-er's are the coolest of the cool (especially the kids & little Gatorbaby)!! There was one group on the 1700 loop that ran a close second however. They had what I believe to have been a 15x20 screen room and a Buc's E-Z Up canopy on one site simply to hold their group's party. I talked with them a little bit and none of them had heard of Kungaloosh - so they weren't THAT cool! But they did have a good party set up!

Auntie's going to have to re-do her makeup for sure. The rain made it run and her tags are all soggy/saggy now.:eek:

Rog is the most toasted dude at FtW (next to Sarah Palin and Richard Nixon). Pete is "Hope" and Steve is "Change".... or was it the other way around?

I believe after this weekend Rhonda has been hopelessly converted to "The Dark Side"!!:thumbsup2

I think Rhoda has always "dabbled in darkness"...but her 9 to 5 keeps the light on just above her horns so that they arent quite so visible!!

welcome-to-the-darkside-we-have-cookies.gif

LOL, glad everyone had fun, I am bummed that we didn't make it onto the tree of shame. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter