• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering

Doggiesluvdisney2

Official Jello shot maker!!
Hi
We had a great time at the GG on the 4th . Thank you somuch for inviting us, it was very fun to meet everyone.
Is anyone interested in having another for Labor Day.We could have it Sat. August 30. I am not sure how this all works since I let my husband do all the Dis board chatting! But I will be more than happy to Organize this one. And of course take requests and make jello!!! :dance3:

You are invited only if you bring more jello shots.

Alright, I'm getting a grand gathering together for Labor Day. I arrive 8/28 and leave on Monday the 1st. Let me know if you are in.

I just got my ressies tonight, I had to book for 2 weeks...... the ressies I thought I had were for the following weekend. I'll post the GG number tomorrow.

We'll be there! Not staying at the Fort that weekend, but we'll come over to see everyone! :goodvibes

I merged the two Labor Day threads together, to keep everything in one place. :goodvibes

I heard they were good from DH. It was great meeting the two of you and I promise to partake in the jello shots on labor day.

Count me in (on the GG - not the camping). I have camping ressies for 9/25 to 9/28. I'll be there with or without the DH. He's tired of listening to me whine about not going last Saturday. Whining is whonderful!:thumbsup2

people are still waiting for the supplies you volunteered to get from Sam's club. Tungpo had to pay $199098877899 for a sixpack of beer.

ok, we are in....now to work on the manager at DH's office to let him off for the holiday weekend...

just make sure it's for the right weekend, in my rush to get the originals, i didn't realize that it was for the 1st of sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter