Kim's maintenance rollercoaster. Wanna ride along? (all are welcome)

Hey guys. :wave2:

:love: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :love:

I'm feeling pretty good. Got some extra pep in my step these days. Which I completely attribute to running. I've got that ol' feeling again (I think it's called self-confidence :laughing: ). I ran w5d1 today which is run5, walk 3, run 5, walk 3, run 5. No problems, except my legs seemed a little stiff-ish when I started running after the walk breaks. :confused3 Who knows. I'll just keep plugging along.

Nothing special planned tonight, but DH and I are hoping to go out on Saturday night...as long as we can find a sitter. Any volunteers? ;)

Have a great one, guys! :hug:

Hi Kim!

It's really nice to see you back at it...with that pep in your step :goodvibes:

Hope you guys have a nice V-Day (and dinner on Sat nite)!

Hey Kim! Just subscribing to your journal and SO glad that I did! We have a lot of the same goals...and your before and after pics are just about where I am at as well! (Well, I am about half way to the "after" pic...:rotfl2: )

Keep going, girl! (we need a running smiley...:rotfl2: )

Erika

Happy V Day Kimmy!!
Have fun this weekend....dh and I are talking about going out saturday nite also....wanna double??
Great job on the running!! You are awsome!!!

talk to ya soon!
re

dh and I are talking about going out saturday nite also....wanna double??

:guilty: wish we could!!!

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement, guys!

Welcome to the rollercoaster, Erika! I agree we need a running smilie! :thumbsup2

Hiya Kim! :wave:

I hope you have a good weekend...and sending you some PD for a good run this weekend :) and a great dinner out with your DH!!!!

Hey guys. Thanks for the PD, Amy. :thumbsup2 I think it worked!!

Today was supposed to be w5d2, which is run8, walk 5, run 8. I drove to a path which is a 1/2 mile loop so I decided I'd go by distance today instead of time. I ended up running 1 mile, walking 1/4 mile, running 1 mile, walking the lat 1/4 mile. :woohoo: I didn't even look at my watch until I was done and it said 28.28!!

Next run is Tuesday 20 minutes straight. :eek: Definitely gonna need some PD for that one. ;)

Can't wait for my date with DH tonight. :thumbsup2 Hope you all have a great weekend.

GREAT run Kim!!!! :thumbsup2 You must feel so happy about that effort. And the run pace must have been pretty speedy to hit a 28 for the total! You'll find that the running will come back to you more quickly this time...you'll find your pace sooner because the muscle memory is there. That's so awesome to see that happening sooooo soon! Congrats again on a fabulous run. Have a great day girl...enjoy that dinner out!!! :love:

Hi Kim

Nice job with that run!! You seem to be back with a vengance! I'm sure you'll do just fine with the 20 min run next week :goodvibes:

Hope your dinner out tonight is a good one...what a nice belated Valentines gift!

Yay! Great job on your run Kim!!! You are doing so well!

Hope you enjoyed your date tonight!

Stacie

Hey guys! Happy Presidents Day! :goodvibes

Date night was great. Good meal and great company. :love: We went to see Charlie Wilson's war (Tom Hanks & Julia Roberts). Good movie, but a lot of it went over my head. :rolleyes: Who am I kidding, I was just glad to get out! :laughing:

The four of us have the day off today, so we're heading out shortly to drive an hour to see the Hannah Montana 3D movie. :thumbsup2

Back to work and running tomorrow - have a great one, guys! :hug:

I'll give that movie a miss then kim ;)
was the Hannah Montanna movie good -i'd like to see that :)
Whats presidents day celebrating?

Hey Tracey! President's Day is a Federal holiday here for us citizens to celebrate the birthdays of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. I say thanks, George and Abe - and I appreciate the day off! :rotfl:

I really enjoyed the Hannah Montana movie. It was in 3D and it was soooo clear (digital). I'm one of those corny moms that knows all the words and sings along with the kids to Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, HS Musical - whatever! :rolleyes1 So yeah, I loved the movie. The best part, though, was seeing how excited my kids were. It was as if they truly felt like they were at the concert. They were waving their arms with the crowd and dancing in their seats. :banana: Gotta love that they were fine with seeing the $15 movie instead of the $$$$ concert. :thumbsup2

We saw a preview today for the U2 3D concert movie. DH and I LOVE them! :love: I think we might have an hour commute for our next date night. :goodvibes

Tomorrow is my 20 minute straight run - WISH me luck! :yay:

OOhh i love U2 too :)
I went to see them way back in the 80's & they were brill
good luck on the 20 min run :)

Nice weekend!!! Date w/ DH, Hannah Montana on the day off! Yay!!! I was not lucky to get the day off. We were working! :headache:

Have you done your 20 min run yet???? Hoping it went well!

Stacie

Have you done your 20 min run yet???? Hoping it went well!

I did! :woohoo: Definitely not an easy run. Had to talk myself into running after about 5 minutes. :laughing: I wasn't hurting, but my legs were just tired. But I did it - I finished 20 minutes straight running. So I'm proud of that. :thumbsup2

Came back to my desk afterwards and had me a big honkin' salad. Gotta counteract that movie popcorn from this weekend. popcorn::

I'm glad to hear that you liked the HM movie/concert.:thumbsup2 I'm surprised my DDs haven't asked to go see it yet. :confused3 They love HM, HSM, and of course, the Jonas Brothers.;)

Great job on getting that run in today! :cheer2: And you ate a salad too?:banana: Excellent job!!! :worship:

Hope you have a great evening!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter