Kids Meals at Le Cellier?

DIS Veteran
We'll be trying it for lunch for the first time on the next trip. Are the kids meals there good b/c its Le Cellier kids meals or is it the standard food offered thoughout the park. (I know I can find the menu but it doesn't reflect quality.) Just wondered if somebody else's kids had tried them and liked it or if the kids would be better off splitting an adult lunch. Thanks.

The only kid's meal we've tried at Le Cellier has been the steak, which was excellent, and a larger serving than I expected. Unfortunately, DD has graduated to the expensive meals now.

on the dinner portion of the strip steak (it's either that or a ribeye, can't remember) that I split it and the mashed potatoes with my DD9 who is a pretty good eater. I think DD7 had some sort of roasted or grilled chicken off the kids menu. Seems that she thought it was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter