Kids clubs…4 and 6 year old question

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
With a 4 and 6 year old…are they able to be in the kids clubs together? Or do they get seperatec by ages?

Thanks!

The 3 and 4 year olds are in their own grouping in the kids clubs now.

Well that sucks for our situation. Thanks for your response!

Mine will be 4 and 8 on our next cruise, the older one is very happy that the younger one won't be following her around.

While the 3&4 year olds are kept in their own group, the older sibling is more than welcome to join in with this group if they want to or they can go and play elsewhere. The 3&4 group still gets to do everything as they rotate through all of the space and they join in with all of the scheduled programming

While the 3&4 year olds are kept in their own group, the older sibling is more than welcome to join in with this group if they want to or they can go and play elsewhere. The 3&4 group still gets to do everything as they rotate through all of the space and they join in with all of the scheduled programming
right I like to think about it as less of separating the age groups like you do in different clubs and more that there are dedicated counselors for the 3+4s to give them more attention and help them navigate the space. They are still in the spaces together and do all the big personal navigator activities together.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest