Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm just finishing off my last group- I aim to be postal on Saturday if I can get done in time, otherwise early next week.

For Group J - family time I have die-cut some speech bubbles, but I've decided not to fix them to the photo mat to enable you to place them actually on a photo if you want - is that OK with everyone? They'll be stuck onto the other elelments so you can add funny family phrases or special words, but I just though it might work better freestyle for the photo.:goodvibes

I'll post pics once I'm done:thumbsup2

Update from me.

Still haven't started yet but these will be done on time. I have my papers pulled, I just need to do a quick design on the Gypsy, then cut.

Thanks for all the updates! I'm going to go ahead and extend the deadline a week. I sprained my right wrist this weekend and haven't been able to scrap (or do much else that requires 2 hands) since last Wednesday. :( I've been trying to stay off the computer and rest it as much as possible, but at this point I'm so far behind that I'm just going to have to tough it out and get moving! I'll be updating the player post to reflect check ins, new titles, and angels tonight and tomorrow.

I can take all the letters if you want and could take 1 of the kits too if that could help.

I'm done cutting all my letters and will be working on gluing them this week in the evening if DD decides to go to sleep at a decent time. I'll hopefully will start my kits over the weekend.

Sandy, I will put you down for the 4 letter groups if that is still okay. Anne said she would take the girls and high school groups. That leaves the Family group. Do you want that one? If not, I will take it. Thanks for helping out!!

questions ...
for the ladies in the baby girl mini kit group.
would you prefer to have Bath time or cuddle bug as a theme?

grade school kit
would you prefer 1st day of school/ School time/ learn and discover

family mini kit ...
would you prefer circle of love/ treasured memories or grandma's house?

Best friend mini kit
circle of friends/ Peas in a pod/ Life is better with friends

can you tell I'm second guessing myself and finding new stuff LOL

Now a question to everyone in the mini kits..

What do you prefer to receive or more like what do you use the most when you get minikits? journaling boxes, tags, paper piercing, photo mats, borders or something else?

I love all the title ideas and could easily use any of them.

For my mini kits, I'm making p/p, tags, twinchies, and shapes. I'm trying to avoid the jb and pm because I'm never very creative with them.

Finished the family icon- i decided it'd be fun to print "family" on the cardstock before cutting the shape out to give it something extra.

And don't forget the mustaches on the Cs for uncle! lol

All I have left are the letter and icon for grandparents (still stumped on the icon, but I'll come up with something) and the baby boy mini kit (I have an idea, just need to pick papers and cut). :)

Dacky, those are too cute! I love the print on the icon back ground, and my kids are crazy about all the mustache mania!

I'm just finishing off my last group- I aim to be postal on Saturday if I can get done in time, otherwise early next week.

For Group J - family time I have die-cut some speech bubbles, but I've decided not to fix them to the photo mat to enable you to place them actually on a photo if you want - is that OK with everyone? They'll be stuck onto the other elelments so you can add funny family phrases or special words, but I just though it might work better freestyle for the photo.:goodvibes

I'll post pics once I'm done:thumbsup2

We will be out of town from May 25 to June 1. I'm not sure how long it usually takes for your packages to cross the pond, but you might want to take that into consideration when you decide to mail.

Sandy, I will put you down for the 4 letter groups if that is still okay. Anne said she would take the girls and high school groups. That leaves the Family group. Do you want that one? If not, I will take it. Thanks for helping out!!

Sure I'll take them. I'm almost done cutting all my groups. I've never been this ahead of the deadline LOL

I'll hld them a bit then - the average is 7-10 days but sometimes they do it in 5 (depends on public holidays both sides!)

Here are my pics

The speech bubbles will be inked round the edge and left loose - 5 per set

Grp 2 - "Sons" - the colours are WAY off, the background is brown!

Group 4 - "Brothers"

Group 8 "Cousins" - I think these might be upside down!

Group 10 - boys

Group E

Colours not very good - I've used dimensional adhesive for the watches and buttons

Off to make a rhubarb crumble!

oh no Sheila, hope your wrist heals quickly!

Thanks Lisa! I originally sprained it playing basketball in high school, and every once in a while I do something to re-injure it. Rest is the best thing for it. I just don't function very well without my right arm. If I can make it through the next 6 days, then I have a whole week of being lazy on the beach! :cool1: I did get about 1/2 of my letters cut this morning. I'm going to take them with me and see if I can't get them assembled while we are gone.

I'll hld them a bit then - the average is 7-10 days but sometimes they do it in 5 (depends on public holidays both sides!)

Here are my pics

The speech bubbles will be inked round the edge and left loose - 5 per set

Grp 2 - "Sons" - the colours are WAY off, the background is brown!

Group 4 - "Brothers"

Group 8 "Cousins" - I think these might be upside down!

Group 10 - boys

Group E

Colours not very good - I've used dimensional adhesive for the watches and buttons

Off to make a rhubarb crumble!

Mazda, I love them all. They look great! My favorite is the Boys to Men kit! Love the watches for embellishments. They make me think about how quickly they grow up!!

Just let me know when you are postal.

Mazda I am loving your pieces!

I was hoping to get all done today..but only came up with the title for 1 set in the baby boy/toddle mini kit. gah.

I'm thinking a big tag/journal box and altered paper clips as the elements. Maybe I can do them and add them to this post....(focus brain focus!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter