Kidani savannah GV-- best location for giraffes and zebras?

Debby7

DIS Veteran
First time staying at Kidani . We have a savannah view GV. Is there a best location to request to view giraffes and zebras? Want to wow the grandkids ( and their parents) Thanks !!

Just ask for Sunset savanna, that is where those animals are located.

It’s not so much the location as the timing-food is distributed throughout the savanna so the animals sort of make their rounds. We were in the sunset savanna and were able to view all the animals-but 2 or 3:00 is when we saw zebras and giraffes. Early morning we saw mostly ostriches. Late in the day/early evening mostly cattle/antelope would lay outside our villa.

You state that you booked a Kidani Village Savanna View GV so your room will face the Sunset Savanna. Sunset has giraffes and zebras as well as wildebeests, ankole cattle, and lots of other interesting animals so you should be fine. I've never stayed in a GV so I don't know if you will see more animals from one Savanna View GV vs another.

Kidani also has a couple of Standard View GVs, but they face the Pembe Savanna which does not have giraffes or zebras.

I missed that it was a GV, thanks for catching that LisaS. Hopefully someone who has stayed in a Kidani GV can offer more advice.

I have stayed in a Kidani GV.
exactly what sjrec said

It’s not so much the location as the timing-food is distributed throughout the savanna so the animals sort of make their rounds. We were in the sunset savanna and were able to view all the animals-but 2 or 3:00 is when we saw zebras and giraffes. Early morning we saw mostly ostriches. Late in the day/early evening mostly cattle/antelope would lay outside our villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter