KeyWest: Gl.Bott.Boats "GetWet Inc."?

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Is this Gl Bottom Boat excursion "worth it"???

Anyone use "Get Wet Inc." in Key West to do the Glass Bottom Boat excursion??? Appears to be $23 ea with kids free! !!/???

we did the glass bottom catamaran in key west and i do not recommend it. it was an awful experience. viewing windows really didn't accomadate number of people onboard, and if you got a spot at the railing you were pretty much stuck there.i thought being a catamaran it would be open but this was not the case the area where the viewing windows were was closed in with a small area in front and back.we were there in early sept. and it was HOT! several people were feeling ill my dd and my dad among them i felt it was a very long time to be out in those temps with no breeze and no shade.if i had been a better swimmer i would have jumped off and swam for shore. you may have a better experience but i don't think anyone on our excursion would go again.by the way there is no seating so be prepared to stand the entire hour to hour and a half and if you want refreshments you will pay for them ,can of soda $1.00.

Hi there - Give Shelly a call at Key Cat at 305-294-4515 for this type of entertainment - if she can not do it, she will give you the name of someone that is more responsible - also tell Shel that Shirley from The Perfect Gift recommended her and she will give you an extra discount - in fact "conch" rates - I have not had the chance to check out any of the under water stuff, but will be back in Key West next month and will make it a point to check it out and find out what is going on -
Also sumfun - did you contact the owners and tell them of your discomfort to see if they will give you either a refund or discount - if not drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com and I sure will do something about it ok.
Hugsssssss from a very warm Florida
Always
Shirley

My family and I did this excursion and it was not enjoyable at all. We did not use Get Wet Inc though. A few of us got a little sea sick and it felt like it took forever for the boat ride to end. There really isn't that much to see. It actually got so boring that a few of the kids (ages 6-10, who were not together), fell asleep during the boat ride. I would definitely not recommened this excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter