Kate's Back on Track Journal - comments welcome

Welcome back to your journal, Kate! Sounds like you've had a wonderful Holiday and that you needed it!

Have a Healthy, Happy New Year!

Kate, you can do this! One good thing about bad news on the scale is that it can really motivate you to get back on track. You know what you need to do and you have worked too hard through the years to let that scale stay where you don't want it. You are back on track with eating and exercising and it will come off very soon. That is great your niece has lost weight, what a nice thing for her and good motivation for you!

This week has been a success, I journaled every day, kept to 20 points, no eating AP's or flex points, exercised 3 days, and lost almost 3 lbs!!

I also know this was unusual, because I was being so strict after being crazy for a while. Next week the loss (if any) won't be so big, but that's ok, as long as it keeps going down bit by bit.

My DD 14 just found out she won a scholarship for high school next year. The kids go to private school, she had to take a placement test for the high school last month, and we were just informed that due to her score, she will be awarded a one year scholarship! We were thrilled, and very proud of her.

ok, I'm working today, but trying to take breaks and get to the journals.:surfweb:

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo:
Well done on the 3lb loss & DD's scholarship:)
Dont work too hard :)
Tracey

This has not only been a successful week for you, but for DD too. CONGRATULATIONS!! Congrats on getting back on track with exercise and eating. The new year is starting off great wouldn't you say?! Congrats to your daughter too. Success must run in the family! ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Great job being so diligent and getting rid of those 3lbs!!! And congrats to DD, that is wonderful about her scholarship! :cool1:

Congrats on the 3 pounds, that was quite a week! And also big congrats on dd's scholarship. That is doubly great, its an honor to be accepted obviously and think of the money you will save! I think 2007 is shaping up to be your lucky year! Keep up your hard work, it is really paying off for you!

Great job staying completely on track and losing the 3 lbs!:banana: :cheer2: :banana: and also congrats on DD's scholarship. That is wonderful news for the whole family! :cheer2:

Great job, Kate!

Staying OP + losing 3 pounds+ your DD winning a scholarship= a Wonderful Week! Way to go!:yay:

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!:goodvibes

P.S. Sent you a PM..... :)

Food journal Monday
0 coffee
2 Fiber One, yogurt, blueberries

2 pretzels

2 minestrone soup
1 cheese stick
1 orange

1 hummus with carrots, sugar snap peas

2 chips - snack attack when I got home

4 jambalaya
1 green salad w/lite dressing

1 Blue Bunny fudge lite

2 lite popcorn

19 total pts
80 oz water
0 AP's

Tuesday:
0 coffee
3 omelet sandwich (egg whites, reduced fat cheese, peppers, onions, spinach
whole grain bread)

2 oatbran pretzels

3 chicken rice and veggies leftovers
2 Rite bites graham cinna bites

1 string cheese

5 Sweet pork loin with cabbage
1 Curried green beans
2 mashed potatoes

1 Blue Bunny Fudge lite
20 pts.
5 AP's
80 oz. water

Wow that is an awesome day you had yesterday. You do incredibly well with your fruits and veggies. Good for you, keep up the good work!

You're doing a great job, Kate! Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

Thanks for the PM.... If you have any other ideas, please let me know. I really appreciate it!:hug:

Have a great Wednesday!:goodvibes

Kate your meals always sound so tasty and varied. What are curried green beans? DH is not big on veggies, but that sounds like something he would like.

Well done Kate :)
Keep it up & those lb's will melt away :)
Have a great week
Tracey x

You are doing great! :thumbsup2 Where do you find the oatbran pretzels? They sound yummy!!!

Well, another week, staying OP, exercising, and another WI where I WENT UP. Oh well, it will go down again sometime. I can't worry about it.

Still trying this week, although exercise will drop off for the next 2 weeks, I have a busy schedule. DD has Confirmation on Thursday night, I still need to finish the skirt I'm making her, better get to that pronto!

Next weekend (27th) we have District Academic Team competition at the girls school, I'm one of the co-chairs for hosting the event! That will be time consuming, but fun, so not a lot of time for me.

Also this week I start physical therapy to try to figure out how to help my back which has been really a pain lately.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Anna, the curried green beans were very simple, just green beans with a little cream of celery soup and curry powder mixed in. Pretty tasty!

Amy, I have to check the brand of those pretzels, I'm not sure if they are a local, regional company or what, but they are yummy and good on fiber. Unfortunately they carry them at the Walgreens I visit at lunch, if I could go straight to the pretzels and by-pass the candy aisle it would be great!!:rotfl2:

I don't know why Walgreens has such an awesome candy selection! It is really hard to pass up, since it is always such a bargain... I'll have to look for those pretzels next time I visit Walgreens!

Keep doing what you are doing, you are right, that scale will eventually cooperate! Sounds like you have a busy couple weeks coming up, try to stay on track as much as you can!

Well, another week, staying OP, exercising, and another WI where I WENT UP. Oh well, it will go down again sometime. I can't worry about it.

Thats a great attitude Kate :)
Hope the scales behave next week :)
Have a great week
Tracey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter