Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

Karen - see ya soon! You might even to get another member of my family - seems that one of my kids is going to stop by for part of my trip and JR meet happens to fall into his time down there with his gf.

geffric said:
Yep JellyRolls is open until 2 am... so we will be partying on 'til them or until we drop..

Oh dear God.....here's hoping I can stay awake. Didnt' come even close to making it to closing last year. Maybe I'll take a nap that afternoon!!! Maybe lots of caffeine.

LOL, Monte! Sure. Just for you, I'll arrange for everyone else to have a trip when you're going. Hahaha

Yay, byoung! It's going to be so much fun.

Hi Karen,

Will you be wearing anything special (the lime green Mickey ears, etc.) so that I can find you and the group? I won't get in until late Friday night so it will probably be close to midnight when I get there. Last time I was at Jellyrolls it was packed so any help so I don't have to go table to table will help.

Bill, I will be wearing my Jellyrolls meet t-shirt from last year--it's gray and has a picture of Disney characters around dueling pianos. I wouldn't be surprised to find myself sitting with my fellow Boston crazy people Goofy4Tink and Camcolt--look for us in a front row seat. Here's a picture of the three of us. I'm the one on the left:

f0552d48.jpg

I'm packed and ready to go, leaving at 4:00am. That is if I can fall asleep because I'm so excited to meet everyone at my first Jellyrolls meet.
:dance3:

Right now, I have about 65 people on my list. I find that 10-20% of people who sign up for a meet, don't show, so I'm guessing when all is said and done, we'll have about 50 people there.

Just so you all know...in that trio, I'm the one without the bucket in front of her face!!!!

Just 1 week from tomorrow is Karen's famous JellyRolls meet.. can't wait counting down the days..

goofy4tink said:
Just so you all know...in that trio, I'm the one without the bucket in front of her face!!!!

Diane's a light weight. She couldn't handle a bucket of booze.

goofy4tink said:

And I'm the one who clearly makes a strange face when drinking through a straw. :crazy2: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter