Just Received Brochure From National

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
In the mail today, I received a brochure from National for EA members, outlining their merge with Alamo, new locations, and the opportunity to earn 1 free weekend day for every two days you rent an intermediate or higher class car between now and Dec. 19, 2002. The free wkend certificates can be used between Jan 15, 2003, and July 14, 2003.

Also in this newsletter was an offer for Emerald Club members to sign up for their email service and earn $15 off a weekly rental which can be used the same dates as above.

The link is www.nationalcar.com/email

You must be a EA member because you have to submit your number with the email request. Signed up for mine, and it should arrive within 3-4 weeks! Their prices are so high now for me, that any little discount helps!:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just signed up but noticed it said the certificated would be fulfilled (mailed) at the end of the promotion, which I believe is in December. It might be 3-4 wks after that date that you would receive it.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter