Just made my October ADRs and....

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
I got everything I wanted! :woohoo::yay::cheer2: except Tokyo Dining :confused3 there was nothing available for Oct 10th so I'm wondering if it hasn't been loaded yet.

Dining Itinerary - ADRs in blue

October 3rd
Breakfast - Kona
Lunch - Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner - Chefs de France

October 4th
Breakfast - Kusafari Cafe
Lunch - Flame Tree BBQ
Dinner - Jiko

October 5th
Breakfast - Pepper Market
Lunch - Raglan Road
Dinner - Ohana

October 6th
Breakfast - Sunshine Seasons
Lunch - Chefs de France
Dinner - California Grill

October 7th
Breakfast - Starring Rolls
Lunch - 50's Prime Time Cafe
Dinner - Le Cellier

October 8th
Breakfast - Pepper Market
Lunch - Wolfgang Puck Express
Dinner - Kona Cafe

October 9th
Breakfast - Ohana
Lunch - Columbia Harbor House
Dinner - New Pizzaria in Italy?

October 10th
Breakfast - Sunshine Seasons
Lunch - F&W Festival Booths
Dinner - Teppan Edo

It looks good to me! :thumbsup2

I also got all my ADRs this morning. Still 2 more to do so have to call during the week for those as my window hasn't opened up that far. I was surprised how easy it was to get everything at the times I wanted. Even more surprised when I was waiting for 6 am to roll in and played around with some September ressies. CRT breakfast easy to get for any random time and day I put in :confused: It was hard not to book it just because I knew I could. I have never managed to get a ressie there and ironically, DD, now 8, is not interested enough in the princesses to justify the expense.

I wonder why Tokyo Dining isn't coming up. Have you tried calling?

Made my ADR's online this am for Oct 2-9 and got everything I wanted and even the times too. Also, booked BBB for dd's 5th bday at 8am! Super excited been waiting for this day to get everything set. Now just waiting on October to get here!

OP, the dates for 10/10/10/ ( MY WEDDING DAY!) haven't loaded yet. We arrive the next day and have to wait till next Wed to do my ADR's. Be patient, I SO feel your gonna get it!! :thumbsup2

OP, the dates for 10/10/10/ ( MY WEDDING DAY!) haven't loaded yet. We arrive the next day and have to wait till next Wed to do my ADR's. Be patient, I SO feel your gonna get it!! :thumbsup2

Well maybe Tokyo Dining hasn't been loaded but other restaurants are loaded. I have 'Ohana on the 10th, Akershus on the 11th, Chef Mickey's on the 12th and CP on the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter