Just left WDW some info to pass along.

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
Just left WDW from a split stay stay at BWV and CCV. Just a few things to pass along.

- The main pool at WL is down this week. The kid's water playset and the pool slide where down last week. We where luck enough that Disney comped us free passes to BB for the inconvenience. The customer service at WL is top notch.

- we had to go to get the Canadian discounted "vouchers" added to my Disney Experience at the the park ticket booth.

- Happily Ever After is incredible.

-The drive from Windsor along I75 was the best yet the drive through Atlanta wasn't to bad. Knock on wood driving back Saturday.

Hopefully this helps someone.

Thank you, glad you had a great trip! We are looking forward to going back to WL in August, it’s been awhile. I’ve always loved this resort.
Have you tried the Villas pool? The refurb looks great from the photos. Nice sitting areas. We walked around WL during our last visit in Dec to check the Christmas decorations. And walked around grounds, I was glad to see Villas pool gate is band activated. I wish they’d do this with the main pool.

The Villa pool is great very well themed. The disappointing part is Gesyser Point isn't on the dinning plan but the atmosphere is very nice. The Bision Burger is top notch. The community hall wasn't ready just yet.

Can you tell me how many hours driving on I 75 it will take from windsor to wdw.

Deb.

We live just outside of Chatham and drive all the way through and it takes us 19 - 20 hours. With stops for gas and lunch. I highly recommend getting the Along I75 book by Dave Hunter we use it every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter