Just bought in!!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :flower:
I haven't even been there yet, but I'm already starting to feel at home :goodvibes

And hey - I just made Mouseketeer too!!! Talk about lucky days! :teeth:

athenna said:
Congrats and Welcome Home, Neighbor! :banana: :banana: :banana:
We really are neighbors, love your screen name & your avatar :cool1:
Where in Boston, if you don't mind my asking?

We're in Boxborough; In what part of Red Sox Nation are you located? :)

The whole Sox thing is pretty popular now, and not just around here. I think the team could use a little pixie dust right about now, especially in light of their next three games :earseek:

Sox_Fan said:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes :flower:
I haven't even been there yet, but I'm already starting to feel at home :goodvibes

And hey - I just made Mouseketeer too!!! Talk about lucky days! :teeth:

We're in Boxborough; In what part of Red Sox Nation are you located? :)

The whole Sox thing is pretty popular now, and not just around here. I think the team could use a little pixie dust right about now, especially in light of their next three games :earseek:

I'm from Medford!
The Sox need major pixie dust :wizard: :wizard: Huge weekend coming up!

GO SOX :banana: :banana:

Welcome home! I just bought in in August. Can't wait for my first trip home!

Terri

I just bought 200 points too. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Also, given the same incentives. I got an October 2005 beginning year as I always go in September and won't need my points until September, 2006. I was really impressed with with SSR.

Cindy :wave:

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome home! We were at WDW earlier this month and visited SSR. I love the grand villa!

Go Red Sox!!! Imagine having an airplane named after you like Papi!

Annmarie

From one sox fan to another.................Welcome Home and Congratulations on your purchase!!!

Go RED Sox!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter