Just bought in!!!

Sox_Fan

Mouseketeer
We just purchased 200 points at SSR!!!! :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Just couldn't resist the incentives they're offering!

Very excited!!! :earboy2:

Welcome Home Neighbor & Fellow Red Sox Fans!

Chris(topher), Jean & Patrick

Sox_Fan said:
We just purchased 200 points at SSR!!!! :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Just couldn't resist the incentives they're offering!

Very excited!!! :earboy2:

What are they and how much per point is it these days?

phorsenuf said:
What are they and how much per point is it these days?

$98 pp is the current cost. The first incentive is that Disney will contribute $8 pp toward the downpayment. The second is that we'll get our 2005 points now, but our use-year will begin April 1 of next year. What this means is that we will receive 200 points for this year and another 200 point April 1, 2006. :goodvibes

Sox_Fan said:
$98 pp is the current cost. The first incentive is that Disney will contribute $8 pp toward the downpayment. The second is that we'll get our 2005 points now, but our use-year will begin April 1 of next year. What this means is that we will receive 200 points for this year and another 200 point April 1, 2006. :goodvibes

The points they are giving you for 2005, can you bank them?

phorsenuf said:
The points they are giving you for 2005, can you bank them?

Yes - they're bank-able, and Disney is extending the time period to do so in order to allow 100% of the points to be banked, if desired.

Sox_Fan said:
Yes - they're bank-able, and Disney is extending the time period to do so in order to allow 100% of the points to be banked, if desired.

Cool! Thanks! What about borrowing? Can you borrow your 2006 points?

phorsenuf said:
Cool! Thanks! What about borrowing? Can you borrow your 2006 points?

Yes you can; the banking and borrowing rules are the same (with the exception of extending the time period allowed for banking 2005 points).

Congrats and Welcome Home, Neighbor! :banana: :banana: :banana:
We really are neighbors, love your screen name & your avatar :cool1:
Where in Boston, if you don't mind my asking?

Welcome Home! We also bought SSR earlier this year, but haven't seen it yet. :paw:

Sox_Fan said:

HOW long are these current incentives available?!?!

cheerbop said:
HOW long are these current incentives available?!?!

Hmmm... that I'm not sure about. I think I remember hearing that it had to do with the "50 Magical Years Celebration", so perhaps just this calendar year. But don't quote me on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter