Just booked a late August trip!

ExpatDisneyLover

DIS Veteran
I have been wanting to take a summer break for awhile and just decided to book a late August trip. The plane ticket was just sooooo cheap from Beijing I couldn't resist! I am not a fan of the heat this time of year but hope to find some indoor activities to keep me occupied during the hottest part of the day. I do love HKDL at night!

I have been wanting to take a summer break for awhile and just decided to book a late August trip. The plane ticket was just sooooo cheap from Beijing I couldn't resist! I am not a fan of the heat this time of year but hope to find some indoor activities to keep me occupied during the hottest part of the day. I do love HKDL at night!
Have an awesome trip... Looking forward to your trip report :)

Well, hotels are booked! I chose the Disneyland Hotel:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: for three nights and the SkyCity Marriott for one :hippie:- just wanted to try out an off site hotel for a night. I kept going back and forth between the Novotel Citygate and the Marriott. Actually I chose the Marriott because I love the beds at Marriott and am a rewards member. But I will probably do a little outlet shopping at Tung Chung anyway - hope the Marriott shuttle is convenient! I am looking for black on black converse for work and some aromatherapy bath products - hoping I can find them there.

As I am planning to move back closer to my aging parents, this may be my last HKDL trip for the foreseeable future. I am really looking forward to it - HKDL has been my "home" park for my two year season here in China! It truly has felt like a bit of home.
pixiedust:

I so love to give myself something to look forward to - especially during the hot summer months. For July it is the fact that Inside Out will be coming to China on the 30th as far as I know - and then for August it is another trip to HKDL - LOL!pixiedust:

Still no "Inside Out" here in China :( but I hope it will be showing in Hong Kong when I go :yay:!! Decided to book the Hilton here at the airport the night before my flight - going to start the vacation a day early! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter