Just back - our review of the new Express Bus Transportation Service

We did a video because it's quicker and we could get it out faster. It was a lot of work adding in footage from the trip so I doubt we'll be doing a written version. I think http://wdwnt.com/ had a blog post about his experience on it.

There are lots of written reviews of it in the Express Transportation thread in the Theme Park Board, in case you hadn't seen it

Okay boys and girls, here's my report. When asked what my favorite thing about my trip was, I answer 'The express bus!!!'. Really. What a great service.
For instance....on my last day there, I met up with my CM dd at DHS to spend some time together. She drove there, I took the bus. Okay. When it was time to head to MK (our last Wishes viewing), we had just gotten off RnRC, so I was in prime position for the express bus (it's right beside the lines for RnRC). Dd had to head to the parking lot. Long story short.....I was able to just about walk onto a MK bus when I got to the stop (I watched the times so I didn't have to wait long), then drove to MK, hopped off by Buzz, and sat down over by SpMt to wait for the rest of my group. Took me about 15 mins total. My dd arrived about 20 mins after I sat down.
Yes, you do have to know the timing schedule. But once you figure that out, you can adjust your touring plans. I loved this system....will use it on every single trip going forward!! And the buses were never close to full...maybe 15 on the most crowded bus!!!

Just copied this from my post about a week ago. Just to be accurate...the cost is $29 a week, pp.
Meeting places are...
Epcot....beside SE, by the bathrooms. I believe it's the east side of SE
DHS...beside RnRC
MK...behind Buzz
AK...down by the Lion King show

Each park has it's special departure times...be there on time. They leave promptly. In fact, you need to be there at least 5 mins prior to departure time, 10 mins is better.

Just copied this from my post about a week ago. Just to be accurate...the cost is $29 a week, pp.

Yes thank you, the price just went up recently. It's still worth it depending on your touring style. For us it's only going to be on certain trips. We did it again in March after the price increase because we stayed at BLT and could use it to get back to MK and walk back to our resort. In the fall we'll be at an Epcot resort so for us, it will probably not be worth it (not due to the price increase, just due to the fact we spend most of our time at Epcot!). :-)

Okay boys and girls, here's my report. When asked what my favorite thing about my trip was, I answer 'The express bus!!!'. Really. What a great service.
For instance....on my last day there, I met up with my CM dd at DHS to spend some time together. She drove there, I took the bus. Okay. When it was time to head to MK (our last Wishes viewing), we had just gotten off RnRC, so I was in prime position for the express bus (it's right beside the lines for RnRC). Dd had to head to the parking lot. Long story short.....I was able to just about walk onto a MK bus when I got to the stop (I watched the times so I didn't have to wait long), then drove to MK, hopped off by Buzz, and sat down over by SpMt to wait for the rest of my group. Took me about 15 mins total. My dd arrived about 20 mins after I sat down.
Yes, you do have to know the timing schedule. But once you figure that out, you can adjust your touring plans. I loved this system....will use it on every single trip going forward!! And the buses were never close to full...maybe 15 on the most crowded bus!!!

Meeting places are...
Epcot....beside SE, by the bathrooms. I believe it's the east side of SE
DHS...beside RnRC
MK...behind Buzz
AK...down by the Lion King show

Each park has it's special departure times...be there on time. They leave promptly. In fact, you need to be there at least 5 mins prior to departure time, 10 mins is better.

Yeah, this seems like a no-brainer! What a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter