Just back from Toronto, had a great time!

Winston112

Mouseketeer
We stayed at the 4 pts by Sheraton Toronto Lakeshore for July 4th weekend. We had a room with 2 queen beds and a lakeview. It was very nice staying on the lake and walking over to the pool across the street. We had the buffet breakfast at the hotel, very tasty but expensive. We visited Ontario Place on Friday, it was fun. OP driving school is adorable. The Wilderness Adventure ride had the best scenery of the lake and sunset. Took a harbor cruise on the Kajama on Saturday. Saw TLK on Sunday and it was excellent or as DS 7 would saw "it was off the hook". We even did some shopping at Eaton Centre. I love visiting Canada.

Thanks for visiting. Please tell your friends!!! Tourism is so low in Toronto this year.

Glad you and your family had a great time!

I always enjoy my shopping trips to Toronto, in fact I was there on July 4th with a girl friend, shopping at the Eaton Centre and had lunch at the King Edward Hotel. We might have passed you at the EC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter