• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from RPR/HRH!.. Sound Machine

tdelano

Mouseketeer
We enjoyed both hotels. They are both very nicely done and the benefit of FOTL just cannot be praised enough!!

If anyone in your family has trouble sleeping I was very pleased to be able to get a sound machine at the HRH and go to sleep to "rain" it really helped!!

Great! I will be going next weekend (3rd-4th). How are the crowds?? I am staying at the RP (if I can get reservations - see my thread "RP Reservations") for those FOTL benefits!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

Byt he time we left on Dec.23 it was getting very very busy. As we walked by the miles of people in the "regular" line we were trying not to make eye contact! lol

I will be there this weekend. I hope it isn't overly crowded, but hey I have FOTL!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter