Just back from BWV!

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
I returned home late last night from my fourth stay at BWV (only second on points though - I paid cash the first two times prior to joining DVC).

The trip was amazing! We had a standard view studio, and the room was in great shape. Aside from two VERY minor issues (faded buttons on the remote and a paint chip on the dresser), the room was in great condition. We were in room 4113, which was a hike from the elevators, but we were only 5 or so rooms away from the stairwell that leads to the bus stop and parking lot. This is definately a tradeoff at the BWV - either you're close to the elevators or close to the bus stop/parking lot (yes, we rented a car).

Everybody we encountered was professional and friendly, and the trip was amazing! Looking forward to our next trip 'home' in November. :)

So glad you enjoyed your trip "home". :thumbsup2 We're coming back there in November, too ( :yay: F & W!). :goodvibes

Glad you had a great time - thanks for reporting :goodvibes

I returned home late last night from my fourth stay at BWV (only second on points though - I paid cash the first two times prior to joining DVC).

The trip was amazing! We had a standard view studio, and the room was in great shape. Aside from two VERY minor issues (faded buttons on the remote and a paint chip on the dresser), the room was in great condition. We were in room 4113, which was a hike from the elevators, but we were only 5 or so rooms away from the stairwell that leads to the bus stop and parking lot. This is definately a tradeoff at the BWV - either you're close to the elevators or close to the bus stop/parking lot (yes, we rented a car).

Everybody we encountered was professional and friendly, and the trip was amazing! Looking forward to our next trip 'home' in November. :)

We also liked BWVs, stayed there for the first time last May. I'm happy that you had a wonderful time. pixiedust:

I'm glad you had a great trip. I really don't mind those far rooms that have quick access to the bus stop. Going down is easy, however, we've only trekked back up the steps when we were on the second floor. It'a lot of steps up to the fourth floor. I guess I'll have to get into better shape!

Glad you liked it, and really glad to hear a positive review. We're headed to BWV for the first time in Sept. We're really looking forward to our trip.

One thing I forgot to mention - we had a great view of Illuminations from our room. Being on the 4th floor, we were up high enough to see most of the show. It was a great experience!

One thing I forgot to mention - we had a great view of Illuminations from our room. Being on the 4th floor, we were up high enough to see most of the show. It was a great experience!

I was just going to mention that.

I had the room next to yours on a couple of different occasions and the view from there more than makes up for the hike to the room.

To me, that is a "preferred view room" at a standard room price! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. BWV is my favorite place to stay and the only one in which I own points -- okay, that is until Contemporary Resort Villas begin to sell! :thumbsup2

Glad you had a great time. We were there and had a sv for part of our stay and a partial bwv for the other. We were above the entrance near muscles and bustles. I LOVE THAT PLACE. I think that BWV and VWL are going to be my two favorite places until they open the CRV.

I am dreaming about going back, but I can't right now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter