Just a Wild Idea for the New Canada Film

WDWBOB1

Mouseketeer
Wouldn't it be eye popping to see a 'Soaring Over Canada' type presentation for the new & improved film for the Canada pavilion? I know the present space would not allow an Imax theatre, but what's wrong with starting from scratch...especially with corporate involvement. The 'soaring' format is tailor made for showing off our beautiful country and the added symbolism that Imax is a Canadian invention makes this a good way to portray the images of our land using the latest technology.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I've read that some people can't watch the round one because it makes them feel ill, but maybe an Imax wouldn't.

eeyorebtfly1.gif

I agree that this attraction needs updating! I am one of those who felt sick watching it! We sat on the floor (it helped a little). I didn't go to the Chinese movie because it is suppose to be in this format as well (although I really would have liked to see it). I think the Imax idea would be great - or else at least like at the Science Centre in Toronto where it covers most of the way around the room. It could be done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter