July decisions

cbeeindisney

DIS Veteran
While I'm a teacher, there's not many choices as to when I can get my vacation- so I'm left with July and August. I don't want to go in August again as it's too close to school, I still want a bit of summer before I need to go back to set up my room and worry about that. Usually by the end of our trip, I'm getting anxiety about it and it ruins the last few days.

Question is- Is there any difference between the weeks in July? We are NOT planning on July 4th week- but other than that- which do you think would be better beginning-mid July or end of July or it makes no difference at all?

Thanks for your help!!

As far as weather is concerned from a local. Nope. No difference. Crowds will "thin" out a bit after July 4th week but not enough for me to call a huge difference in weeks.

As far as weather is concerned from a local. Nope. No difference. Crowds will "thin" out a bit after July 4th week but not enough for me to call a huge difference in weeks.

Perfect! That's just what I wanted to know- thanks so much!

I've been to the parks last year and the year or two before right after the 4th and it's great! Literally I get there the 5th and stay a few days, and it's the lowest crowds I've seen in years. The other thing to consider; usually as we are leaving, the 15's (the large group of girls) start showing up; so if you want to avoid that crew, go earlier in July (the biggest impacts are at the value resorts in the food courts and in the lines for the buses).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter