**July 2020**

Yup all of my FP+ reservations are gone now. I am hoping we hear more about this new system soon! That will help me decide if keeping our vacation still makes sense.

Our fast passes are gone too for dates 7/18 - 7/26. We have the free dining bounce back so I have to call to cancel our trip. Called this morning and was on hold for 45 minutes for the CM to answer and say she couldn't hear me to please call back and have a magical day :scared: We are definitely out with losing the free dining and wearing mask in July. I understand why Disney is having to do all of this but a 35% discount on hotel room is not the better deal for my family and we will just sit back for a while and see how everything unfolds before we book again. Good luck to everyone else having to make decisions about their trip.

I just got the email from Disney saying my FastPasses are being removed and we will be given information soon about park reservations etc... it’s a brave new world with a great big beautiful tomorrow:) (but still weird) so many feelings right now 😳
me too

I am a 7/31 arrival. My fp day was supposed to be Monday. Is it now my ADR day again? They posted ADR is now 60 days not 180.
Just when I think it can’t get any more confusing ..........it does

I am a 7/31 arrival. My fp day was supposed to be Monday. Is it now my ADR day again? They posted ADR is now 60 days not 180.
No, as of right now, there’s nothing to reserve at all. They haven’t announced when ADRs will be available again. Of course, like everything the last few days, that could change at any time!

If we are booked through a travel agent, will we get an email?
Yes you'll get an email, they are going to clients booked through agents :) Just keep in mind they are not going out in any particular order so if you still didn't get it don't worry. And of course contact your TA with any questions.
No unfortunately. At least not as it stands now. All systems are down and no new dining, FP's , ticket purchases or reservations can be made until farther notice. You'll get more info regarding when and how you can rebook dining :thumbsup2

If water parks are closed I wonder if possible I can request to be upgraded to a resort like beach club or OKW with nice feature pools and I could pay the difference? Wishful thinking:)

So my reservations have been modified by Disney and one room reservation is completely gone and all of our tickets disappeared. We are scheduled for July 12-19. I got the email last night about the dining. We had a bounce back offer with free dining. I will give it a day and then try calling.

So my reservations have been modified by Disney and one room reservation is completely gone and all of our tickets disappeared. We are scheduled for July 12-19. I got the email last night about the dining. We had a bounce back offer with free dining. I will give it a day and then try calling.
Did you get an email about the lost room reservation or you noticed it yourself? What resort were you supposed to be staying at ?

Did you get an email about the lost room reservation or you noticed it yourself? What resort were you supposed to be staying at ?

I noticed it myself. I got the email last night about how they were going to remove the dining and we got the 35% discount and that a new confirmation would be sent out. I have not received the new confirmation as of yet. I went on to check to see if our ADR's had finally dropped (which they have not)

We had a 2 room stay booked at POP. We now only have one room and no tickets for anyone. I am assuming they are still working on it and it will fix itself, but if not I will call them Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter