**July 2020**

We’re set to arrive the night of July 14th, we have a park hopper plus package. I’m ok with no fireworks or parades but waiting to here about water parks etc...😬

We're 18-23 July at Pop and then 23-26 July at Universal. Waiting to hear about the reservation system. We might postpone the Disney portion if we don't have a good chance of getting into the parks.

After this morning's announcement was made, I finally have decided to cancel our July 22-27 trip. :( Maybe we will be able to go later on this year. Well wishes to all who are traveling to the World in July. :)

Be curious how the theme park reservation system will work. Can't imagine people traveling and staying at Disney would not already know they can go to the theme parks before arriving as that would be a disaster.

Add us to the ever-growing list of people cancelling their reservations. We were July 6-14 at CR to celebrate DS graduation and 18th birthday. Now all of his celebrations have officially been cancelled. I cannot even put my sadness into words right now. Good luck to those who are travelling this summer!

Be curious how the theme park reservation system will work. Can't imagine people traveling and staying at Disney would not already know they can go to the theme parks before arriving as that would be a disaster.
If I understood what he said in the meeting, they will make you reserve a park each day and you can only get in if you have prior reservations. He did not address park hopping though

I’m excited! They’re opening and they (hopefully) won’t be cancelling on me a second time! DVC resorts open in June, so my trip should be a go.

I’m very curious how all of this is going to work, but I’m happy to get back. I’m truly sorry for everyone who had their trips cancelled, my May trip was cancelled and it really sucked. I also completely understand why so many people are canceling on their own.

Welp, now we now the first half of roll call is pointless ;) I am no longer going in July - but can still update roll call.

Holy cow our arrival date is July 11. Not sure whether to actually go or not. If we can't get "advance reservations" into the parks there is no point of course. I'll just keep my eyes peeled for info on that.

Holy cow our arrival date is July 11. Not sure whether to actually go or not. If we can't get "advance reservations" into the parks there is no point of course. I'll just keep my eyes peeled for info on that.
This is my feeling too. It is impossible to make a decision until everything is announced.

Does anyone think WDW will offer any incentives for cancelled resort bookings?

That would be nice. I wish they’d put the 2021 calendar up so we can start rescheduling.

We were booked at Art of Animation from 7/7-7/12, so we’re definitely out for our trip as well.

Well our first reservation was July 3-11th so that's not happening. But I've had a back up July 24-31st and as along as the reservation system doesn't suck we'll still go. We are fine with no parades/fireworks/characters and I think it'll be neat to be there so close after opening.

Our arrival day is the 10th, but first park day would be the 11th.

I’m not cancelling any fastpasses until they do it for me (HS on 7/13). 😂

Am also going to call and see if I can get my trip extended to now cover HS and EPCOT opening. We were originally scheduled to check out on the 14th.

I’ll likely call tonight or tomorrow to give them time to get some answers from “the powers that be”...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter