Judy's Life of Change

Hiddy Ho All - Thanks Beth, Jen and Tracy. :grouphug: Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I lazed around yesterday. Did laundry and cleaned the bathroom. I spent 90 minutes at the gym today. I did 30 minutes on the eliptical and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. I actually managed to run every 4th minute. (3 walk then 1 run...) I am seriously considering doing the half marathon in January. I lost another 3 pounds. That makes 15 gone. Liking that new clippie. Only 11 more pounds to get me back in Onderland. I can hardly wait. I am getting to where I really like going to the gym but don't tell my husband that. He thinks he is still draging me along. hehehe I am off again today. Think I might go visit with friends tonight. Wishing you all a wonderful day! :wizard:

:hourglass 430 AM = going Christmas shopping. :teacher: No, really.

Judy,

Did you really go Christmas shopping at 4:30 a.m.? :earseek: What did ya get? :teeth:

I hope you have a wodnerful day today! Take care! :grouphug:

Good Morning weight loss fans! I am doing fine this morning. I slept 10 hours last night after sleeping very little the last two nights. Twice a year Disney's property control has a super terrific sale of Disney stuff that is drastically reduced in price. Sooooo, I have a solid start on my Christmas shopping. Skipped the gym to do it but I know serious shopping has got to be worth a ton of calorie burnage!! heheh Thanks all for keeping an eye out for me. As always it is very much appreciated. Hugs to all.

Another pound gone! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is my Friday so double woo hoo!!! Went to the gym and had some sort of breathing test. Results - I burn 1995 calories a day just living. Combine that with a low calorie diet and exercise and I am a shoo-in to lose this weight! Hugs to all. :grouphug:

Hi Judy!

Congrats on the pound down!!! :banana: That is wonderful, Judy!!! Keep up the good work!

About that breathing test...I think I saw something about that on TV. Is it a test where you put this mask type thing on your face for 10 minutes and then it tells you how many calories you need each day? I told my DH that I want to take the test. It costs $50 around here.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :flower:

love that 15# clippie judy....just wanted to say i'm glad you're doing so well...keep up the EXCELLENT work, cause I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!

hugs to you!!!

JUST KEEP :fish: ;)
jen

Good Morning,
Day off yesterday and today. Randy and I love working for the mouse but it will take years to get out of debt. Best friends of ours our long haul truckers and make super good money. Randy and I are considering signing up for a few years to get all our bills paid and then going back to work for Disney. Hmmmm, I hate these big life changing thoughts. :sad2: On a better note, daughter and I noticed that my double chin seems to be disappearing! That was the very thing to motivate me back to weight loss and wish. Progress!!!

Jen - Thanks for the clippie hug. I love it too!

Tracy - Yes, that is the test. I had it done at Bally's. It was included as part of my membership package.

Off to check journals and then to the gym.

:grouphug:

Randy can't decide. Now he would rather stay here and work for the mouse. Guess we will wait and see. I did spend 90 minutes exercising yesterday. Go me. I actually ran 10 minutes of my 30 on the treadmil. Five-two minute intervals. Today is my Monday. :crazy: Another day another dollar. Hugs to all.

Way to go Judy!!! :cool1: A 90 minute workout is wonderful, my friend! :jumping1: Keep up the good work and we'll both be celebratin' Onederland before you know it! :goodvibes

I am sending some prayers and :wizard: your way to help with your job decision. It sounds like you and Randy would really like to continue working for the ::MickeyMo and I have to say that I can't blame you. I would love to work for Mickey some day! :Pinkbounc I hope everything works out for both of you! :grouphug:

Have a wonderful day, Judy! Say hi to ::MickeyMo and ::MinnieMo for me. Oh yeah... if you see Tink, can you have her send a ton of :wizard: :wizard: our way? DH is on track for a bonus from work and a huge bonus would be the most amazing blessing right now! Thanks Judy! :hug:

Saturday Morning - Oh so tired. Got off work at 0130 and headed straight to Wal Mart for the new Harry Potter Book. I think I was asleep by 4 am though. Yikes and it is only 0930 now. Maybe I'll go back to bed........and read. Page turning is my exercise for today.

Tracy - I think we are on again. We have already had a very good job offer. Prayers for answers. :angel:

Just catching up from being gone. Sounds like you're doing well, Judy!

Job decisions are never easy, and bills just never seem to go away. Isn't it frustrating???

Hope you are having a great weekend and have enjoyed HP.

Hi Judy! :wave2:

Have you and Randy decided on the future of your careers with the ::MickeyMo yet? I'm still praying that everything will work out for you both. :goodvibes

So, how was your weekend? Was it a working weekend?

I hope you have a wonderful day today! :flower: Take care! :hug:

The decision has been made. As much as we love working for the ::MickeyMo we are just not happy being in debt. I got my class A learners permit yesterday and a new DOT physical. We signed up for driving school yesterday. Class starts on August 20th. Now we just have to scrape together the tuiition money. If we can do that then we are on our way.

Really bad food chioces yesterday. We went our for Mexican. Too many chips and stuff. I felt sick by the time we got home. Stress is an evil factor. I will try to catch up on journals in the next few days.

Hi Judy!

I hope everything works out for you and your DH. ::yes:: With your new jobs, will you be able to work for the mouse on a part-time basis or will you have to leave completely?

I hope you have a happy and healthy day today! :flower:

:wave:

Finally getting around to reading your journal - way to go on your weight loss!!!! Keep up the good work in the gym too - wow just breathing you burn 1995 calories - WOW! I had no idea.

Have a good day!
Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

judy

hate to hear you'll be leaving the ::MickeyMo however you must do what is right for you and your family, i wish you all the best, and will be sending :wizard: your way about the tution money...hope you stay focused and keep :fish: during this transitional time!

thinking of you

Jen :fish: ;)

Hi Judy,

Being responsible can be bummer, huh? Getting out of debt is a great thing, and WDW will be there in a few years. Congrats on the weight loss. You rock.

Take care,
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter