JTA closing?

leonardotmnt

Earning My Ears
I've seen some recent rumors again that JTA might be done for a while because there's no schedule in beyond 1/12. Any word on whether it'll be continuing? Our arrival day is 1/12 but we weren't planning on going to DHS that day so I hope it's just slow to load the schedule. Any news?

I've seen some recent rumors again that JTA might be done for a while because there's no schedule in beyond 1/12. Any word on whether it'll be continuing? Our arrival day is 1/12 but we weren't planning on going to DHS that day so I hope it's just slow to load the schedule. Any news?

This is all I can find from October 2018: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-cfb-tourism-jedi-training-20181010-story.html

Says on that website that the one in Disneyland was closing down, but now the ours here in Disneyworld. Sorry I can't find more recent info. Maybe they just don't have a schedule yet.

I am keeping a watch on this, also. Back in October, the Orlando Sentinel was reporting that it wasn’t closing JTA yet. Things could have changed since then.

I have seen one report that a cast member on the chat help option on the website stated that it was going on Hiatus until around the time that Galaxy's Edge opens up. Since then I have gotten on the chat twice and was told both times that more dates will be added soon. Just don't know what's up with it. I guess, at worst, we will find out on January 13th lol

Really hoping it’s kept open for a bit

my kids did it for the first time our last trip and both loved it ... and we got some great photopass photos from it. I get that once Galaxy's Edge is open it might not make sense to keep it but I hope it is running at least until then - and then when GE is open I hope they have something similar for kids of that age to do

my kids did it for the first time our last trip and both loved it ... and we got some great photopass photos from it. I get that once Galaxy's Edge is open it might not make sense to keep it but I hope it is running at least until then - and then when GE is open I hope they have something similar for kids of that age to do
Oh come on, it'll be an add-on experience at that point.

They've now extended through 1/19 so it seems they're just keeping a limited schedule out there on the website...probably no issue of it going away though at this point.

A rolling schedule isn't uncommon for entertainment offerings like this and doesn't signal anything dire...right now

A rolling schedule isn't uncommon for entertainment offerings like this and doesn't signal anything dire...right now
Correct. They are however definitely keeping the schedule tighter suddenly though for some reason (or maybe for no reason because it’s Disney and things sometimes make no sense).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter