Jollywood Nights 2024 predictions?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi! I know this event had a lot of issues, but we are still interested in attending this year. Does anyone know if it is definitely going to be offered? Any predictions on dates? Also when would it be announced?

TIA!

Good question! There was a JN Survey conducted about 2 months ago. I’m hoping they decide to try again. Ticket sales didn’t open until July last year. I think there’s a better than 50/50 chance we’ll get one in 2024.

There were some real winners in that party, the trouble was overall execution. I loved both of the live shows - the were fantastic! And the band at ToT was magnificent too.

We were so bummed our JN was cancelled due to the coastal storm in December. Really hoping we can make a trip out there for JN this year if it's available.

We were so bummed our JN was cancelled due to the coastal storm in December. Really hoping we can make a trip out there for JN this year if it's available.
Yeah that stunk. Fingers crossed for another shot. Hope it works out!

We attended the first night last year and were so disappointed. It was just not well planned or executed. It worked great as an after hours event to ride rides - and that's pretty much all we got to do. Huge bottlenecks and lines for everything else. I know they made changes after the first night - and that's how I learned to never go to the first night of a new event!

Hopefully they took the time to read survey responses and put their thinking caps on to bring back a better version this year. If I knew things would be a little different, I'd give it another chance.

If it doesn't come back? Well, at least I have my inaugural night T-shirt! ;)

Nothing has been announced if it will return or not. Last year was the first year they held it so there's no previous data to base any predictions on. If it is it will be a long time before it's announced.

Last edited:
Surely they won't give it up after the first year! I agree it needs another hour or two added. I really enjoyed it.

Really enjoyed the experience but like everyone said it needed to be longer. Also would like to have Toy Story and Star Wars area incorporated more

I hope they do it again. The one change I would like to see is letting people in from 4 instead of 7. That would really be a better value for me.

We attended the first night last year and were so disappointed. It was just not well planned or executed. It worked great as an after hours event to ride rides - and that's pretty much all we got to do. Huge bottlenecks and lines for everything else. I know they made changes after the first night - and that's how I learned to never go to the first night of a new event!

Hopefully they took the time to read survey responses and put their thinking caps on to bring back a better version this year. If I knew things would be a little different, I'd give it another chance.

If it doesn't come back? Well, at least I have my inaugural night T-shirt! ;)
They made some huge improvements by the later parties. Drink and food lines were very reasonable, and ride lines were still short. The only think you would've needed to wait for were the special meet n greets.

Surely they won't give it up after the first year! I agree it needs another hour or two added. I really enjoyed it.

They could. Keep in mind a lot of the things they’ve done over the last 3-4 yrs has been about getting people back in the parks or anniversaries. They no longer need to get people back in the park, that’s why festivals are returning to their normal timeframes, and there are no anniversaries occurring. From what I’ve read it also didn’t do that well, sure ticket sales were there but the even itself was just not the best. You just never know with Disney.

They made some huge improvements by the later parties. Drink and food lines were very reasonable, and ride lines were still short. The only think you would've needed to wait for were the special meet n greets.
I followed along last year so I saw all the improvements and changes they made - including adding characters. Kinda sucked for those of us who went the first night. Disney actually gave us a refund.

I followed along last year so I saw all the improvements and changes they made - including adding characters. Kinda sucked for those of us who went the first night. Disney actually gave us a refund.
It must have been really bad for them to give out refunds. The one thing I remember was the drink lines being an hour long.

Unless you’re a content creator there is no good reason to go to the first night of any Disney event if you can avoid it 💀 Although now that they’re cracking down on vloggers/livestreamers maybe it won’t be so bad.

Unless you’re a content creator there is no good reason to go to the first night of any Disney event if you can avoid it 💀 Although now that they’re cracking down on vloggers/livestreamers maybe it won’t be so bad.
We know that - now. LOL.
It just happened to be the first night was a weekend that worked well for us to be able to get away and stack it with MVMCP.

We know that - now. LOL.
It just happened to be the first night was a weekend that worked well for us to be able to get away and stack it with MVMCP.
I hope if they do it again this year you give it another chance and can snag a night a little later in the season. We went first week of December and had an amazing time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter