Job ideas?

JB097

Mouseketeer
I just found out they’re eliminating my position when I return from maternity leave. Does anyone know any companies that hire remote employees for mid-level roles? Or any recruiters they would recommend working with?

Boy, that's not suspicious at all! :rolleyes1

I know, I was suspicious at first too. Its part of a larger corporate restructure and I’m not the only one affected though. Still not thrilled about it but I understand the direction they’re taking and trying to remain positive.

FlexJobs.com (there is a monthly, 3-month, or yearly membership fee to access their job listings, but it is a legitimate site). They have lots of listings for work from home, remote jobs in all fields.

also check out:
thebalancecareers.com (I got a lead for a remote job in my field from this site, back when it used to be called about.com, so I highly recommend it!)
Ratracerebellion.com
workathomemomrevolution.com
realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com

and you can search glassdoor.com for remote jobs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter