"Jersey Week" 2009

J. Galt

<font color=peach>Singin' the thread-killin' <font
The dates for the New Jersey Teacher's Convention for 2009 are the 5th and 6th of November. So... when would "Jersey Week" officially be (ie. when could I expect a crowd impact because of this)... the week prior to and including, the week after and including or more like R the 5th through R the 12th?

Just doing some advanced planning :)

OMG! I just realized I got tagged! I have officially arrived people! :cool1: Pretty cool, except for the fact that I have been outed as a thread-killer.... so now most likely no one will respond to my post. :sad1:

By the way... thank you Tag Fairy!!!!

Hey... maybe if I just keep responding to my own posts I can keep them alive by artificial means.... hmm....

Okay, now I'm probably just frightening people away with my ramblings, so I will stop.

If the convention is November 5 & 6, you will see larger crowds that entire week....basically November 1 to November 8.

Tuesday Election day is also a holiday for a lot of schools, so def. that whole week, and if I were in Disney I'd stay through Veteran's day. ;)

Thank you all! That helps me plan our trip a bit. I think we might push things out later in Nov. to try to avoid the crowds (Jersey Week, Election Day break people, Halloween stragglers and Super Soap fans).

:banana: I was looking at this thread because we are looking at Nov/Dec 2009 for our next trip to WDW! We really want to see the xmas decorations!:thumbsup2 Anyways, wanted to say "HI"!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter