January or February? Please opine.

DeeBee3

I'm not grumpy; you're too happy.
Is there any significant difference between traveling to Disney at the end of January vs. end of February??? Just curious from a resort/refurbishments perspective. I would imagine not much is different with weather. Correct me if I am mistaken. Thanks!!

As far as refurbs go, I think there's little difference, if any, between January and February. I've been in both months. Heck, I've been in March when certain refurbs were supposed to be finished and they weren't.

This may just be my experience, but the very worst weather I've ever experienced at WDW was in February--very cold and a lot of rain. That was my last February trip to WDW.

I've been in mid-late January and froze my tail off and then I've been in mid-February (Princess half) and they handed out wet sponges for our heads due to heat/humidity. It's a total crap-shoot! I preferred the colder temps in January rather than that February scorcher, though. That trip really put me off of running Princess ever again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter