* JAN. 2004 SOLOS ONLY - WDW or DCL *

taswira

"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!
SOLO travelers ONLY - Are you headed for WDW or a DCL cruise in January and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place to post!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

<a href="http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393800" target="index">**SOLO CENTRAL - WDW & DCL**</A>

I'll be solo at BWV Jan 24-30, trying to escape a bit of the cold NY winter.

Cash the Wonder Dog and I will be at WDW in January, from the 4th to the 18. We're taking two of the last weeks of timeshare vacation left on my contract plus three nights at a WDW resort (don't know which one yet) thanks to the American Stroke Association). I've got to get cracking on my planning...I know I want to see Cirque du Soleil and to take the Keys to the Kingdom tour but, other than having bought 20 meal vouchers for lunches and dinners, I've pretty much abandoned my previous crazy commando scheduling (1989 and 1990) and I'm feeling pretty weird about it. This will be my first solo trip to WDW, although I have done DL solo twice, and this will be Cash's first time....Wonder if he will like Chip and Dale? or Captain Hook?
Any other DIS travelers touring WDW then? Let's do lunch... :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Originally posted by videogal1
Any other DIS travelers touring WDW then? Let's do lunch...
As you know, <I>I</I> will be around, and am looking forward to meeting you and Cash. :teeth:

Originally posted by taswira
As you know, <I>I</I> will be around, and am looking forward to meeting you and Cash. :teeth:

Well, let's meet......I got my resort assignment (Beach Club) and we'll be there the 9 to the 12th.....Shall we meet at Beaches and Cream? Cash, a beach novice, would love the ambiance.... :p
I can't wait!
:bounce: PM me with your vote :cool:

Will be there Jan. 16-23.
Anyone up there the same time?

I should be around. PM me a week or two before your visit if you would like to meet at the parks. ::MinnieMo

Hi All!

I visited WDW (Beach Club) Dec 4 - 9.....had such a great time I decided to scoot back for a long weekend, taking advantage of the WDW discounts......Animal Kingdom Lodge this time.

During my December visit I met a few of the nice folks here and was just wondering........anyone around January 2 - 5? Care to join me for Breakfast or Dinner sometime?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Cathyprincess: ::yes::

Hi anyone out there. I live minutes from WDW so if coming SOLO and would like company, email or PM me to let me know when you planned to be here, where, etc..... Maybe can catch up and meet, oh yeah do check out Mission Space, Rollercoaster, Test track, Tower or Terror etc...............................................

See ya
Brady

Will be there solo from Jan 19-22 then off to IOA/USF for a couple of days before picking up the family at MCO - would be pleased to meet some fellow DIS SOLOers if possible

thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter